You can't hide

"What happened?," Louis asked coming inside the kitchen.

"Nothing," I said leaving the kitchen and going to the living room. I saw Harry sitting down watching T.V. I sat down next to him and he smiled at me showing me hs dimples. I smiled back at him weakly. I was tired.

"What time is it?," I asked him.

"It's about twelve," he said. I groaned. I felt my eyes closing but I opened them.

"Go to sleep!," he told me.

I chuckled."I have nowhere to sleep," I told him.

"You can sleep with me?," he winked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nah, I think I'll just sleep here on the couch!," I told him.

"I'll go and get you a blanket then," he said.

"Kay," I said. Harry got up and left. I then laid down on the couch and was about to sleep until I felt someone carry me.

I opened my eyes and as soon as I saw it was lam, I got off his arms.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," I told him turning around heading too the couch. He grabbed my shoulder and faced me around.

"No, I'll sleep on the couch you can have my room," he said tired.

I shrugged his hand off and went back to the couch. I laid down and tred to sleep. Harry came and handed me a blanket and wished me a goodnight. Zayn had come in too and wished me goodnight. Niall just ignored the fact I was there and I'm guessing Liam did the same. Then I felt blackness come into me and I fell asleep on the couch with the same clothes on.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chelseys P.O.V

I spent the rest of the day at jaces apartment. We watched a couple of movies and we had a great time. When it was about twelve I decided to go back to the hotel. I left Gracie alone and it wasn't nice of me to do that. I probably had her worried sick. Jace drove me to the hotel in his car and we said goodbyes to each other.i was in front of the hotel room door.

I took a deep breathe in and knocked. I heard someone unlock it and they opened the door. Niall opened the door and glared at me. I ignored him and entered. I saw Gracie fast asleep on the couch.

"You can't sleep in my ro-

"Wasn't planning too," I cut him off sitting next to the couch.

"Well, whatever," he said and with that he left to his room. I didn't notice I was asleep until I felt someone nudge me.

"What," I said.

"Look, you can sleep on the other couch," Niall said handing me a blanket.

"What?, no it's cool," I said half asleep. I did though walk to the other couch and lay down. I didn't take the blanket he gave me.

"You will get cold!," he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He wasn't wearing a shirt wich showed his fit body. He was wearing black shorts. His blonde hair was tousled and messy. "If I'm cold, it's my problem not yours," I told him.

He sat on the end of the couch I was laying on and sighed. "I'm not going to leave you here without a blanket," he said.

"Do as you please I'm not going to take it," I told him as I closed my eyes. I then fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

I watched her fall asleep. When she left with jace I was a complete mess. I even wanted to cry. Seeing her with him killed me. Then she didn't come and I was worried. I felt guilty, I was the reason she left in the first place. My mind thought of the worstest things that could've happened to her. Then I thought of the things she could've done. I was pissed at her first, but then Gracie slapped me and sense came back to me.

I assumed she was fast asleep and I put the blanket over her. She shivered. She was cold, but because I acted like an asshole she ignored the fact she was cold. I leaned down and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Goodnight," I whispered into her ear.

"Your just messed up, you know that right?," I heard someone say. I turned to see who it was. It was Gracie.

"I know," I told her blushing that she saw everything.

"Jace is a good guy, and he is single so please don't confuse her," she told me. I nodded and left. I bumped into Liam.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's okay, what are you doing at this hour?," I then asked him.

"Nothing," he said not meeting my eyes. Aha he was going to check up on Gracie.

"She's okay lad," I told him.

He looked up at me and I chuckled at him.

"It's obvious," I told him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

Niall left to his room and I stared at his disappearing shadow. What was obvious? Was he talking about Gracie? I ignored him and went to the living room. Chelsey was asleep on the other couch. Then I saw Gracie sleeping on the couch. She then shivered. I guess she's cold. I headed back into my oom and grabbed my blanket and laid it ontop of her. She stopped shivering and I smiled.

She looked like an angel when she was asleep. It angered me how Jason could kiss her but I couldn't. What am I saying? You have danielle. A piece of her hair fell on her face and I tucked it in. She opened her eyes.

"Liam?," she said.

"Yeah?,' I told her.

"Don't do this, it's better if you just leave me alone," she said. It felt like she had run over my heart.

I told myself it was better if I just left her alone.

"Yeah I know, that's what I came here for, look I'm sorry if I led you to believe I had feelings for you I really love Danielle," I lied to her.

"I know, I never had feelings for you neither," she said.

I then left to my room. Once inside, I cried my heart out. Here I was crying for a girl that didn't like me back, a girl that wasn't my girlfriend. I laid down on my bed and soon enough I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------

Gracie's P.O.V

I watched him leave. Every step he took my heart ached. He finally told me the truth. At least now I wasn't confused. Now I can try to forget him. I should've known that he did everything out of kindness. I really didn't care, but a part of me knew I cared. I cared a lot and when he told me he didn't have feelings for me I wanted to die.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the tears on my cheek. I wiped them away. I don't need to waste my time on someone like him. On someone that's taken and that doesn't love me back. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come.