Friendly

Jessicas P.O.V

I finished the photoshoot in three hours. I was so tired but relieved to go back and see the girls. The taxi driver stopped and I handed him a twenty dollar bill. He smiled at me and was about to give me the change when I shook my head and got out of the taxi. There were squealing girls with "I love one direction" posters.

"Oh my god I love them all!," a 12 year old said.

"They're so hot!," a 9 year old looking girl said. I can't believe she just said that. I shook my head and started heading to my room when a big bulky guy stopped me.

"You can't pass," he sain in a monotone. I glared at the man. Who the hell does he think he is?

"I live there now move," I snapped at the man. He glared at me with his dark scary looking eyes. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Like I haven't heard that before," he scoffed. I looked at him confused. What the hell is he talking about.

" Look I'm tired,hungry, and right now I'm pissed so I'd suggest you move," I glared the man down. He looked at me like I was a puny thing. So I did what any other girl would do. I slapped him and hard. He looked dazed and it gave me enough to sprint ti my room.

"Hey where- oh I am so sorry," he said looking at me as I opened my door. Oh, now he was sorry.

"I thought you were some fan girl or something," he added looking a bit emberresed. I nodded because I understood. Days ago that would've been me. Yep, that would've been me. I headed inside the restroom and got in the shower. I let the warm water relax my muscles. As soon as I finished with shampooing my hair, I stepped out of the shower and changed into a pair of white shorts and blue cropped shirt. I put some white converse and grabbed my hair in a ponytail. I retouched my makeup and knocked on the door next to me.

"Hey," Harry greeted me with a flirtatious smile. I rolled my eyes at him. He held the door open for me and I got inside.

"So where's everyone?," I asked noticing there was no one around.

"Chelsey and Gracie are on a double date with Niall and Liam. Zayn went with Louis to a club, " he said walking over to a couch. I smiled at the idea of them in a double date but then I became angry. They didn't even tell me! I guess they were to caught up in the moment.

"I guess I'll go," I said leaving but not before hearing Harry say,"Yeah, I got a girl coming over,". He has a girl coming over? I thought he liked me? Hah! See, this is why I didn't let Harry think I could be with him. He was a player. Easily said he just proved it.

"What club did zayn go too?," I asked Harry before leaving. He turned his cute eyes on me. Did I say cute? Nope, not cute. I don't think of Harry like that. Okay, so maybe he's a lil bit in the side of hot. Okay, okay he is hot. I'm not gonna lie.

"Why?," he asked sounding like he didn't care. But his eyes gave it away, he cared. My stomach got all uneasy. Why am I feeling like this?

"Maybe I'll show around," I said shrugging my shoulders. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I'm not telling you," he stated. What? Why not? What's his problem?

"Why not?," I asked annoyed. He grinned that -award winning- smile. To top it off he comes close to me and puts his mouth next to my ear. His warm breath trickled on my neck sending shivers down my back and making my heart race. How can he have this effect on me?

"Wouldn't want any guy take you from me, now do we?," he breathed into my neck making it hard to concentrate.

"You dont own me, and you'll never have a chance with me," I stuttered. He chuckled at my stuttering and leaned away giving my mind the concentration I needed.