Cold being

SO IM DOING A SEQUEL SOON SO I WILL ADD ABOUT FIVE OR SIX MORE CHAPTERS THEN ITS SEQUEL TIME:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsey's P.O.V

Its been about two weeks since i found out about the cancer in my throat. Gracie has tried calling me but i wont answer. She's sent a million texts. So have the other boys. She has even come to my house, but i tell my mom to tell her im not home. I just cant right now. Not with everything thats going on.

We visited the cancer treatment center and sure enough, i had ended up with cancer. I play piano for most of the time. I dont go to school. Im too weak and i get tired. They say im good for now, but that we still have to fight it.

My first time with chemotherapy is something ill never forget. It was horrible. It was scruciating pain. I had wanted to scream and to rip out my skin. It had burned through me. They said it would be less painful each time, but it seemed to me it was just getting worser by the days. I was too tired to do anything anymore.

My mother had promised me she would be here. She only stayed for the first week. I guess its too much for her to bare. To see me fade away, like how she saw dad fade away. She dosent want the same to happen to me.

I just hoped she would stay longer. It hurts to be doing this alone. I didnt want to die. I dont. I want to live. But its like everyday, its a new pain. Im getting sick of the hospital. I felt a vibration on my hospital bed. I looked to see it was my phone buzzing.

It was a text from Gracie.

The boys are leaving, why arent you answering? Chelsey im worried! The boys are worried! Talk to me:c

I sighed pushing the phone back. Should i reply? What if i didnt make it? What if maybe this is the last time i see them? I should give them a proper goodbye. It could be my last. I just will have to be careful.

I texted her back.

Sorry, just been busy but sure ill come hang today and im sorry:/

My phone buzzed automatically. I opened the text.

Yay! Finally get to see you:D and i guess come to the hotel like now!

I laughed at her text. Something i hadnt done in a while. I got up from the hospital bed. It was about time i went somewhere besides the nasty hospital. It was a depressing place to be. I took the tubes off as i winced from the pain. I felt free not having the tubes stuck onto me.

I dressed into some black skinny jeans and a jack wills sweater. i laid my blonde hair down and fixed a maroon beanie on it to match the sweater that was also maroon. I put some vans on and got out of my hospital room.

I checked out of the nurses office and went towards my car that was parked. So why would i stay in the hospital if i could leave? Sometimes i could get some breathing attacks so i had to be with the tubes for some hours so nothing like that would happen.

I started driving to the hotel when a million of thoughts came rushing in. What would i tell Gracie? How can i explain to her why i had ignored her? I sighed as i parked the car. I sat there in the seat for a moment. My goal was to just say goodbye this once. To say goodbye to all of them.

If i survive, i'll try to contact them, but if i dont, they'll never know. I wont allow them to know. I''ll disappear of their radar. I stepped out of the car, ready to face whatever i was going to face.

I opened the door to meet Gracie standing there. She hugged me. I winced in pain as my frail body tooke her healthy body in. I tried hiding the pain though. I couldnt let them know.