Bestfriends Forever.....Right?

Chelsey P.O.V

Broken hearted, shattered, and utterly emotionless is how ive been all day. I feel almost pathetic. Like im not even worth fighting for. I should just give up. No one seems to care enough. Even my mom has gotten tired of me. She comes rarely now, and im usually just lonely. Sometimes i look out the window and just stare at the people walking by. I wonder how their life's are? How they should be real greatful for what they have.

Sighing i got dressed. I put black skinny jeans and a light flower top. I slipped some grey TOMS and put some light makeup on. I could feel my stomach going all over the place. I was going to meet Gracie. I wasnt sure how her reaction would be. Would she get mad at me? I did leave her with no explenation. I left her with nothing. But i did it for her safety.

Im being terrible by telling her everything, but no one is there for me right now. I need someone. I need someone to tell me i am going to make it. Someone to tell me im strong enough to fight this monster. Someone i can cry on. I just need someone. Someone to give me hope. Because i know im not going to live.

I feel it getting worser every second. I can feel death over me like a blanket. Coughing and with shaky hands i followed Caleb outside. He was being very supportive of me and he was telling me not to give up. I had almost given up therapy. Almost.

"You sure about this? Your pressure went low with the last encounter," Caleb said to me concern in his eyes. I just nodded.

"This one is different," I said to him. He just shrugged as he led me out of the hospital. He walked me to the same car and i could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I took deep breaths to keep myself from having a panic attack. Each breath though was like fire scorcing my throat. I was use to the pain now so it subsided.

He took the same route for the park and in ten minutes we arrived. The car ride was quiet like usual. He seemed tensed though. I got out of the car and shut the car door as i started walking to the park. The sun was hiting my skin making it tingle.

I walked to a bench and sat there with Caleb by my side observing me. A million of thoughts rushed through my head. I wanted her to just understand. To understand that i had to do this for her. But i could understand that she wouldnt want to see me, not after all that. 

I groaned in frustration and caleb smoothly patted my back. I smiled at him half way. Thats when i heard her voice.

"Really? This is why you left us? So you could hook up with some guy?" Gracie said her voice as cold as Niall's. They just have to walk in whenever something like that happens right? 

I stood up from the bench and reached to her but she took a step back.

"Let me explain," I said shakily my voice wavering. 

"Explain what? That you left us for some random hookup? I thought you knew better, i dont even understand how this even happened," She said her voice emotionless.

"Why dont you let me explain! First off he's not a freaking hookup okay? I dont understand why you keep assumimg this! Why would i? DO you not KNOW ME? Do you look at me as that sort of person?" I shouted at frustration. I was mad enough for what happened with Niall who got the wrong idea. 

"Then who is this guy? You dont need to lie! IF your a whore they your a whore, accept it!" She yelled back. 

It was like a slap in the face. She had called me a whore. My very bestfriend had called me a whore. 

"You cant even speak! Dont lie to me, I just cant believe you would do something like this!" She spit with venom.

"I DIDNT EVEN DO  ANYTHING! YOU WANNA KNOW WHO HE IS? HES MY FUCKING DOCTOR! THATS RIGHT, DOCTOR! HA YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IM FUCKING DYING GRACIE! IM DYING! - My voice started cracking and gracie stood there shocked.

"And the worst part? Is i only have a week no maybe even days left," my voice cracked. She just stood there frozen. Unable to move. Her face pale. This is why i didnt want to tell her.

"Your lying," She said shaking her head. Tears started streaming off my face.

"I wish i was, i wish i wasnt but even fate can create a miracle for me, im dying i can feel it," I said to her. She just kept shaking her face. Her body was trembling.

"This cant be happening, no this is just a dream that i need to wake up from," She said pinching her cheek. Caleb looked at her with sympathy. I walked up to her and just gave her a hug. The only thing i could do.

"Are you saying, i wont be able to feel you like this in a week?" She asked her voice a whisper. I held back tears that were forming in my eyes. I had to be strong for her.

"I'll always be in your heart no matter what," I said to her avoiding her question. She stiffened as the realization hit her.

"Why didnt you tell me sooner? Why now? Why- why leave me with such little time left?"She asked her voice shivering.

I released her from the hug and stood back and looked her straight in the eye.

"Would you be able to tell your sister slash bestfriend that your dying, that any moment, any second could be your last day? Would you? Would you want to watch them suffer day by day watching you how your slowly dying and how suddenly you cant even participate in any activities because it tires you so much? Tell me, if you had the chance to just run away and not tell anyone, would you?" i said to her calmly.

She looked fazed and stunned. Took her brain a couple of minutes to process.

"No, i wouldnt, i would tell someone because i wouldnt be able to bear the pain alone, most of all i wouldve needed you chelsey," She said her voice stern.

"im not strong like you, i wouldve needed you," She continued saying tears brimming on her eyes.

"I thought i was strong gracie, but now i need you more than ever, i-i i cant face this alone," I choked. The tears i was trying so hard to hold back were streaming down my face.

"I'll always be here for you, just know i'll always be here for you..even through the end,' She said. She then engulfed me into a hug and together we both shed tears. Tears like never before.

She then let go of the hug as i started to feel the burning in my throat. I let go off her. She looked taken aback from my action. It suddenly became hard to breath. My hand reached for my throat and just like that Caleb rushed to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I opened my mouth to suddenly feel it close by the sharping pain in my throat. That was the signal for Caleb to carry me to the car. Gracie followed behind suddenly confused.

"Whats happening?" She asked scared. She probably thought i was already dying.

"Dont worry, just just stay quiet thats all you need to do," Caleb told her in a proffessional manner. Another pain surged through my throat and this time i couldnt breath. I frantically waled my arms around my throat trying to breath. Caleb took notice.

"Hold on, we're almost there," He said his jaw twitching. Thats when i realized i might as well be dying. Tears started to form on my eyes as gracie looked at me horrified. Speechless. Her eyes a shade so black it utterly scared me. It scared me so much i started to try to breath again.

No matter how much it hurt my dam throat  i started to urge for the oxygen through  my nose. Slowly i could feel the air going through and it scorched my throat like it was on fire but it helped.

Caleb parked and dragged me out of the car and ran to the emergency. I started seeing black dots blocking my vision. Soon it was like the dots were taking over my vision and i completely couldnt see. Thats when calebs and gracies voice started to become distant and soon i couldnt hear anything.

Whats going on? It suddenly got cold. Is this how it feels like when your dying? These were my last thoughts as i suddenly became unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE READ VERY IMPORTANT:

well im sorrry for not updaaaating im supeeeer supeeer sorry, anyways school work is a terrible and ugly bitch......

anyways keep reading this book does not end here theres still a few chappys left kk:D

love you guys with all my heart:D