Forbidden Love (1D FanFic)

"C'mon, hurry up," Anne said.

I looked at Gracie and groaned. She groaned back.

"Is it necessary to wear them?," I asked Anne.

"Yes, it is now shut up and put them on," she said pointing at me and Gracie.

We were heading to a one direction concert and Anne had told us she was going to introduce us to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend being a band member. She was going out with Niall. Yeah, the Niall Horan. She got both me and Gracie VIP tickets to see them.

I grabbed the outfit she picked out for me and changed into it. I walked to a mirror that was hanging in the closet and examined myself. She had picked some red short shorts with a thin blue sweater that showed my bellybuton. I looked at Gracie who was wearing blue short shorts instead, but had a red sweater that looked a little just like my sweater.

"Don't make us do this!," I told her.

"Stop pouting chels, just stick with it, and let's go!," Anne said.

"How are we friends with her?," I said to Gracie.

"Ha I don't know chels, I don't know," she replied.

"I'm right here!," Anne snapped.

"I know," I and Gracie said in unison.

Anne just sighed and straightened her Britain tank top. She was wearing white shorts with a tank top that had a Britain flag all over it. She left the room and we followed her into her car.

---------------------------

The concert was really great. I loved one direction but I just wasn't obsessed. I knew a couple of their songs and their names, but not their fav foods and stuff.

We were on the front row and I saw Niall. His blue eyes were hard not to look at. Wait, he's your bestfriend boyfriend. I mentally slapped myself. The 5 boys then left and so did the crowd. We left but went through a hall where the VIP were suppose to be. We waited there for about ten minutes.

I eventually got my iPod out and was playing Temple Run. I didn't notice they were there until I fell and screamed,"NO!!,' real loud. I looked up to see everyone glaring at me.

I then saw that Niall,Zayn,Louis,Harry, and Liam there. I then went back into my game. Anne then nudged my shoulder. I ignored her and kept playing on my phone. She nudged me again and I ignored her again. She nudged me once again fr the third time and I put my game in pause and glared at her.

"Wat do you want that's so important to interrupt my game?," I asked her irritated

"This is niall," she said pointing at niall.

"I know," I rolled my eyes. She had interrupted me to intoduce me a person i already knew.

"Be nice," Gracie hissed while nudging me too. What's with these people nudging me all the time? They have issues i swear.

"Hi," Niall said in a cute Irish accent. Wait, did I say cute. No, i can't think like that.

"Hey," I replied avoiding eye contact.

He then smiled. Gosh he had a beautiful smile that showed white braces. Damn it chelsey! Stop thinking like that!

"What's your name?," he then asked looking directly into my eyes. I could feel a deep crimson begining to set on my cheeks

"Chelsey," I replied my voice a little shaky.

--------------------------------------

Nialls' P.O.V