The Date

We went inside the limo and some body guards had to come along incase some fans recognized the boys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

I glared at Jason who was madly flirting with Gracie. I felt like she was cheating on me even if we really weren't in a relationship. What am i saying? I'm in a relationship with Danielle! I cant lie to myself, seeing Jason making Gracie laugh killed me inside. How can a girl like her do this to me?

Because she's not just any girl a voice in my head said.

No she isnt just a girl. She's the girl that's making me confused and can be capable to get me jealous. We sat in the limo and Gracie and Jason sat infront of me and Danielle. Niall sat next to me with Anne next to him. Chelsey and Jace sat next to Danielle.

"So, we heard you guys go to college, is it true?," Anne asked.

"Yeah, it is true," Jace said.

"What college do you guys go?," I asked them.

"NYCC," Jason said locking eyes with me.

"That's great," I said.

"Yeah, thats a reall good college from what i've heard," Danielle said.

"The best," Chelsey said whilst laying her head down on Jace.

The limo stopped and we all got out of the limo. My hand brushed Gracie's elbow and i felt like a thousand of sparks go through my arm. The spot that touched Gracie's skin burned. She took her hand away as if she had been shocked. Did she feel it too? I looked in her beautiful brown eyes that were filled with sadness.

"Come here babe," Jason told Gracie. Are they going out or something? Gracie went into his arms. I felt like someone stabbed me in my stomach. Why am i having these feeling? I looked down at the floor and i felt someone hugg me. I looked to see it was Danielle. I grabbed her waist and together we went inside the theatre's.

When i got inside i saw Chelsey and Jace had already ordered popcorn. Niall ordered some too and Anne just looked around looking bored. Gracie was talking with Jason pondering on what they were going to order.

I turned to Danielle and asked her what she wanted.

"Just a drink babe," she said.

"So you want coke?," i asked her.

"Yeah," she said. I went to where niall was and waited behing him. He finished ordering and the lady gave him bags of candy and two large drinks. Leave it to Niall to order something like this. The lady glanced at me and smiled i smilled back at her. Maybe she was a fan or something.

"What would you want?,' she asked me batting her eyelashes at me.

"I would just like some coke," i told her ignoring the fact she was trying to flirt with me.

Minutes later she came and handed me a coke and i gave her a five dollar bill and told her to keep the change. I walked over to Danielle who was conversing with the rest of the group on what to watch.

"I say we should watch The Amazing Spiderman," Gracie suggested.

"Yeah, i agree," said Jason while he kissed Gracie on her forehead. She blushed and burried her head in his shoulder. I immediately wanted to murder the man right there. I couldent keep the anger boiled inside so I put my arm around Danielle's waist and held her closer to me.

"So does everyone agree on watching the amazing spiderman?," Niall asked.

"Yeah," Everyone said including me.