Time has gone

Nialls P.O.V

Its been almost a year. A year of pain. A year of agony. A year wasted. I feel horrible and devestated. Every now and then i think of her. I've been able to put it in my past now. I have to live on. I cant wait around forever when my life depends on millions of other people. That's what I seem to be telling myself lately.

I tried after six months to keep visiting her but it got harder because of the tours. Soon i barely bothered. It hurt too much knowing she would never be awake. Shes been in that comma for a year now.

"You okay mate?" Liam asked. Gracie clung to him. She visited chelsey every now and then. When she had time. But lately she hasnt neither. We were loosing faith. We were tiring. We were giving up.

I love her. I've always loved her. Maybe that would be a reason for me to give up. I just don't want to bother with the pain. The pain of going to see her each day knowing she's not going to awake. That her laugh and smile are gone for ever.

"Yeah, im okay," I replied. But I wasn't. I never will be.

"You guys ready?" Zayn asked. We all nodded and smiled. I smiled even through the pain.

I got on the stage and did what i always did best at. Performing with my four mates. Now i had to live forward. No matter the pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sad to announce this has come to an end:c BUT WAIT!!! THOSE WHO WANT A NELSEY ENDING WILL HAVE TO READ THE SEQUEL! which im working on right about now!!! so beware because there is more my chilldren:)