Forward

Okay, I know I said each character was going ti have their own chapter! But you see I can't on this one so this is going to be on some of all the characters P.O.V

Hehe sorry but I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING:D<3

Ps. Shout out to my bestie Jessica!:)).& shout out to my other bestie Gracie!!:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelseys P.O.V

I was standing right in front of the door that could change my life. I can't believe I agreed to do this. Maybe I should just go back. Wait, I can't they said they weren't going to let me in the house if I didn't. I could just go home, I do have a car. I reached for my pockets. Nothing. Gracie must've took my keys. Okay, I need to be strong not a chicken. I knocked on the door. Liam opened it and looked confused.

"Hey, I need to talk to Niall," I said going through the door and him. I was walking to nialls door.

"Wait, chelsey no nialls with-

I turned the knob. Worst mistake of my whole dam life. I entered his room. My mouth dropped open. Niall was on his bed. He wasn't alone though. He was onto of racheal kissing her passionately. You wanna know something else? Yeah he was without a shirt and she was without well her clothes. I slammed the door and ran past Louis and zayn.

"What happened?," Louis asked me.

"Nothing I would like to talk about," I shouted and ran out of their hotel. I knocked on Jessica's door. She opened it and let me in. My face must've looked horrible because she hugged me automatically. It hurt deep down, it hurt to see him with someone else. It hurt a lot. The way he kissed Racheal was evedint that he loved her. I was no one to him. I was just that annoying girl to him. I cried into Jessica's shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------

Nialls P.O.V

I knew it was what she wanted. So, I started kissing her. But, it didn't feel like chelseys. When I kissed chlsey it were like bombs went off. My stomach flipped. This is not a manly thing to say, but I even got butterflies. It was like her soft lips were meant to be against mine. Honestly, as I was kissing racheal I imagined them as chelseys. Her soft pink lips. Soon, I had racheal against the bed. I took my shirt off, and racheal started taking all her clothes off. I did not want to loose my virginity, but I kept kissing her. I was getting disgusted. I then heard a slam. I immediately got off racheal.

"Nothing I would talk about," I heard an all familiar voice. Louis then cam in with an angered expression.

"Niall what the hell did-OH LORD MY EYES MY EYES" Louis shouted covering his eyes.

"Louis what happened?," I asked him annoyed. Was chelsey here? Why was she here?

"I see why she ran off," Louis kept shouting. Who ran off? Wait, she ran off. Crap. She saw me and racheal and she most likely slammed the door. I can't believe it. Life's a real bitch. I probably scarred her for life. I can never face her again. Nope, never again. I was pissed at myself for everything. I was so pissed, i punched the wall.

"Babe are you okay?," Racheal asked. Why do I do this to myself? I shook my head. I don't feel like talking to anybody.

"Can you guys just go outside, I want to be alone," I told them. Louis nodded and Racheal just stayed their. I groaned. She was the last person I wanted right now. I went to my bed and curled myself into it.

"Look if-

"Just go,"

"Fine!," she said slamming the door. I was an asshole. I kiss chelsey, go back to my flat and get caught making out. Why did she even come in the first place? It must have been important, she hates me. She hates me, but here I am falling for her.