Lee

Chelseys P.O.V

I didnt know what to say. I didnt know what to do. I just stared at him. With a straight face.

Two whole months of not seeing him. Now he's right before my eyes and i cant seem to say anything to him.

"Well, this is awkward," Louis mumbled but i heard.

"No, shit sherlock," i said to him. 

"Your still the same i see," Niall said to me. I looked at him straight in the eye. He also had a straight face. 

"Ah so your the one he left for me?" Lee said with a smirk. Ah how i would love to punch that face. Gracie held my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Hmm im having a sandwich later, do you want those leftovers too?" I said to her.

"Sweety he upgraded to me," Lee said eyeing me up and down.

"Oh so thats what they call "I left you for a hoe"? Ok i get it now," I said to her.

She shut her mouth not finding anything else to say back.

and with that i turned around and headed for the stairs.

"Look babe, if she's gonna be here im gonna go call me when she leaves, i cant stand being around people like her," Lee said leaving.

I turned around.

"Trust me, i dont like being around trash neither," I smirked at her. She then sashayed out of the hotel.

"So i think we should head inside the elevator," Niall said breaking the awkward silence. 

"Well, see you guys in the hotel room but i aint getting in that thing," i said to them as i walked towards the stairs.

Niall's P.O.V

I watched her leave. I stared at her from the distance. She looked thin and she looked exhausted and tired. Was she not taking the elevator because of me? No, chelsey wouldnt do that. She must be frightened of elevators.

She was still as beautiful. Her hair was a bit longer and it was more golden brown. She had it in long curls and she was breathtaking. I had realized after i broke up with chelsey it was the wrong thing. I had just gotten swayed by Lee.

As soon as chelsey left my life i realized my mistake. I tried thinking of ways to get her back but each time i would find myself holding back because i dont deserve her. I rather go through hell than hurt her fragile heart.

Lee was just a rebound i guess. I feel bad for saying it. She might seem mean at first but she's only like that because she's been hurt too much. She actually is a real nice comforting person.Only sometimes she could be too much to handle.

"Earth to Niall, Earth to Niall," Zayn waved his hands infront of me. Gracie just kept giving me daggers. We enetered inside the elevator and zayn pressed the 30th floor.

"He shouldnt even be allowed to look at her," Gracie mumbled under her breath. 

"I know," I muttered. Thats when Gracie snapped. She started yelling at me and shoving me yelling colorful words.

I just let her do it all. I ddint care.

"Ah your so annoying, i want you to say something like "Oh i didnt mean it" but your accepting it," Gracie said smacking my chest. Seriously this girl works out.

"Babe, its okay its okay calm down," Liam said to her. After 5 minutes he managed to calm her down.

The elevators door opened and we all stepped outside. We walked to our hotel room trying to be sneaky so no fans could see us. It was always hectic.