Confused

Nialls P.O.V

I left chelsey and went inside my room. I layed down my bed and as soon as I did I heard thunder. I then regretted leaving chelsey all alone. She was probably scared right now. I got up from my bed and walked to the living room to find chelsey gone. I headed towards my room. I wonder where she went. I was about to grab my phone when I remembered I left it in Harry's room.

I went inside Harry's room. "Harry, I le-',I stopped talking in anger as I saw chelsey cuddle with Harry. I turned to leave, but array grabbed my shoulder.

"It's not what it looks like," he said.

"Sure, I'm just seeing things!," I spat.

"You shouldn't even care," Chelsey said getting up from Harry's bed and storming past us.

"I don't, but Harry has a girlfriend!, why should he cheat on her with someone so low like you!," I snapped at her. She turned and looked at me straight in the eye. As soon as the words came out I regretted it. Is it safe to say that her looking mad and pissed is hot?

"Nothing happened! I got scared and went to Harry, but I don't have to explain anything to you! You don't own me! I regretted ever meeting you! I kinda wsh you were never in the band! It would spare me time from looking at your face!," She spat at me.

I just stared at her shocked. She was am, yeah mad is an understatement. Yet, after all she said, all I could think is, "She's amazing, she's hot, she looks beautiful," I turned and left but not before saying,

"I would love to say I regret meeting you, but I can't," I told her. Harry just looked confused and surprise was written all over her face. I went inside my room and groaned. I liked chelsey too much. I obviously like her more than Anne. I need to brake it off with Anne. I'll probably do it tommorow.

--------------------------------------

Chelseys P.O.V

What did he mean by, "I would love to say I regret meeting you, but I can't," what the hell? If boys think we are the complicated ones. They're wrong as hell. He left and I decided to sleep in the couch. Harry begged for me to go back with him, but I couldn't. I don't need anymore drama tommorow. I laid down on the couch but I couldn't. Nialls words kept replaying.

"I'm sorry," a voice said making my skin jump.

"Sorrys a little late don't ya think," I snapped at him.

"Sorry, I just couldn't sleep knowing I didn't apologize," Niall said.

I got up from my laying position and sat Indian style. He then sat next to me.

"Niall, why do you call me a slut, then confuse me and apologize?," I told him breaking the silence.

"I don't know, but I wish I knew," he said. His blue eyes were staring into my brown eyes.

"Maybe because your beautiful and when I see a guy near you I feel like I want to kill them there in the spot," he finally said. I stared at him in even more confusion. I guess he didn't realize he said that, becuase after I said what he looked embarrassed.

"s-sorry, I didnt mean that I was thinking about Anne, you just reminded her off me," he said. I didn't care, but why did I felt a pang of hurt? Maybe, because deep own I did care. Those blue eyes were starting to get to me.

"You make no sense whatsoever," I told him. He sighed and looked down. I was getting thirsty so I got up. He got up too and stood there for a second before grabbing me by my waist.

"Niall, what ar-,"

I didn't finish to say my sentence because he crashed his lips on me. Immediatly I shoved him off me. He looked hurt by my rejection.

"Niall, understand you have a girlfriend and I have well a boyfriend," I said looking down.

"Yeah, I know," he said coming closer too me. I took a step back my back pressing against the wall. He put one of his hand on my waist sending bolts of electricity down my spine. I blushed and he grinned. He shouldn't be doing this! And he shouldn't have ths effect on me. I tried to get away but he pushed me back. He was way stronger than me. His body was pressed up against mine.

"Niall, this is wrong," I said stuttering.

"Then why does something wrong feel so right?," he asked me.

"It feels wrong," I lied. I felt like this was the right thing to do, but my heart wanted him. My body wanted him. My lips ached for his kiss.

"Then you don't like this?," he said as he put his lips on mine. I wanted to continue the kiss, but I didn't kiss him back.

"No, I dthink this is the most disgusting thing," I told him. He let go off me Immediatly.

"Correct answer," he then said.

"What do you mean?," I asked him dumbfounded.

"I needed to know what your feelings were for me, so I planned this out," he then said.

"You what?," I asked him anger rising in my voice.

"Don't worry, I don't like you I just needed to know," he said as he left to his room.

I just stood there shocked. What kind of boy does something stupid like that? But that wasn't why I was angry. I was angry because here I was falling for him and he just played with my feelings! I can't stay here, I have to leave.