Jealousy

Liams P.O.V

After the airport Gracie left with Chelsey. They had their own cars so they were going to drive to our flat. Luckily after Louis outburst with Chelsey we didnt get caught by any fans. We were rushed then by security into a black limo. We were lucky that there was only a couple of girls in the airport. Sometimes there would be hoards of girls and one of them was bound to recognize us.

"They're really pretty," Racheal said with a hint of jealousy in her voice. Wow I've never seen this side of racheal before. She was always sweet to all the boys. She was really funny too.

"Yes, especially my wifey, eheem MY WIFEY," louis said to Racheal but then turning his head towards zayn at the word "Wifey". Zayn rolled his eyes at him and the rest of us laughed at Racheals expression.

"Isn't she like seventeen or something?," Racheal asked with shock written all over her face. Louis simply nodded and her jaw dropped causing more laughter.

"They're not really married," Niall then explained. Louis just glared at him as if he were lying.

"Your just jealous Niall," Louis grinned. Niall and the rest of us kept laughing and racheal looked plain confused.

"Then why does Louis call her wifey?," Racheal asked.

"Because-hahaha- be-because chelsey rules football and ever since Louis has called her wifey," Zayn said holding his sides from so much laughter.

"She seems pretty cool, but wich one is it? The blonde or blacked haired one?," she said.

"Blonde one," both Niall and I said in unison. We laughed at each other but stopped when the limo halted to a stop.

"Finally!," Harry grunted. We got off the limo and were bombarded with a bunch of fans. I suddenly became worried about Gracie. How was she going to get in? What if she was already here? The security was around us and were pushing us inside the hotel. We got inside safely. They locked the fans out. I suddenly grabbed my iPhone out of my pocket and dialed Gracie.

"Hey," her voice said through the other line. Relief spreader over me. Over the past week I had become closer with Gracie. We talked, text, and skyped all the time. We were like best friends.

"Where are you?," I asked her. The boys turned to see who I was talking too. They soon realized I was talking to Gracie and they became worried. There was a bunch of fans inside. They weren't going to be able to get in.

"We just arr- oh my god!," she said. I laughed. I guess she's already here.

"There's no way-

"Oh please Gracie, I'm ninja remember?," I heard another voice say. That must be chelsey.

"She's ninja?," I asked Gracie. The boys looked at me in confusion. We were in the lobby.

"Yes I'm ninja, now which room are you in is all the information I need," said chelsey taking over the phone.

I turned to the boys."Our ninja needs to know wich room we are in?," I told them

"Ninja?," Niall asked in confusion. Louis chuckled because he already knew who I was talking about. Zayn turned to a security and asked him the room number.

"Room 144," he told me. I nodded and turned back to the phone.

"Hey, Ninja the room is 144," I spoke into the phone. I heard Gracie's laugh again and my heart melted.

"Okay Mr.Payne we will be there in ten minutes or less," Chelsey said into the phone and hung up. How was she going to do it? I sighed.

"Let's go," I told the boys. Harry looked at me as if I was stupid.