The Encounter

Chelseys P.O.V

I was currently in the car with the nurse. He was driving me to a park. Usually we would go there so i could walk around and enjoy nature and peace. Or so they told me. All I really did was examine how people would act. Observe how happy they were and how I wish I was as healthy as them.

The nurse ,whose name is Caleb, parked the car as we arrived. He walked to the side of my car and opened the door. He helped me out of the car.

"Where do you want to walk?' He asked. I shrugged. He gave me a small smile.

"Well we'll just walk the north path," he said his green eyes smiling. I just nodded. He took hold of my hand so he could feel the blood pressure to know if I was alright to be able to walk. He then nodded and we started walking.

Our walks were usually just quiet. It wasnt awkward since we both enjoyed it like that. Quiet and peaceful. I watched the little children play making games like tag. I adored watching them, it reminded me of what I missed. I missed being able to not have a care in the world.

Then that's when I heard him. Clear as a bell ringing next to my ear. A voice I could never forget. A voice that had been haunting me. A voice I tried to forget. My heart quickened and as I turned I saw him. Walking down the trail oblivious to the fact I was there. His arm around her. And as hard as I tried, I couldn't keep the pain in.

I saw his face. Eyes blue as the sea in a storm. Styled blonde hair and Irish accent. Wearing a rolled up white sleeve shirt showing his biceps with black pants and white supras. Then she had her arm linked in his. Laughing at each other at some joke.

I could feel the tears forming and I squeezed my eyes trying to hold them back. Then she told him something and he laughed. This beautiful angelic voice ringing in my ears and I couldn't help but let the tears flow out of my eyes freely.

So bad had I wanted to see him. I see him but with her. Knowing it isn't me. That he maybe happy at the fact I'm not with him anymore. That I'm not there to cause him problems. Maybe he's happy I'm gone. I'm just nothing to him. Isn't this what I wanted? For him to forget about me?

Yet I know a part of me wanted him to not be able to move on. A part of me wanted him to search for me. Even if I tried to deny it, a part of me hoped he would come to the rescue. But life isn't a fairy tale. There's no god mother to get rid of my cancer and my Prince Charming isn't my Prince Charming.

He kissed her cheek and I couldn't stand it. He could spot me any moment and all my pain and hardwork would go to waste. I abruptly went to Caleb. He looked at me his eyes full of concern and worry as the tears slipped out of my eyes uncontrollably.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, lets just go," I said my voice cracking. He nodded but as I turned I heard someone call out my name.

---------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

I was in the park with Lee. I was tired and exhausted from rehearsals and all my mind did was think about chelsey. The way my arms felt warm when she was in them. The sweet kisses of her. Lee was being real supportive because she knew about it. She tried cheering me up. So today she suggested to go to the park to let go off the pain.

As we were walking down she did some weird funny face and I laughed at her. She could be hilarious. It reminded of the times chelsey and I had. How her brows would scrunch up when she was confused and how adorable it looked.

I kissed her on the cheek grateful for everything. It was a friendly gesture we would do to each other. It didn't men anything. Then I heard a voice. A voice that kept me thinking at night till the morning. A voice I had memorized. A voice I had wanted to hear since forever. A voice I had started hating. A voice that could completely either make my world, or crumble it down to anything.