Chapter 11

James and the two of them wrote to each other through the journal every chance they get. James was happy and you can see it on his face. Jessie is back to her dorm when her dorm mates' parents apologized and promised thst their children will be in check.

Rabastan was difficult to talk to for two days as he avoided them like plague but James finally cornered him on Wednesday. Sirius was so confused and worried about what happened to Rabastan.

"You are avoiding us." James said as he finally pulled him into his dorm even though reluctantly.

"I know." Rabastan huffed and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Sirius doesn't like Marlene." Rabastan gave him a stink eye. "It was a date, yes. No let me finish." James said when Rabastan opened his mouth.

"Marlene caught her when he was placing dungbombs in McGonagall's office and she asked him to go on a date." James explained it to him.

"I don't believe you. You are just saying it so I won't feel bad." Rabastan said turning away from James. "I understand if he likes someone else. It's not like we are dating or something. He can date whoever he wants and kiss whoever he wants."

"Basti-" Rabastan cut him off.

"No James. I understand. I really do. Just leave me alone." Rabastan said to him and left before James can say anything.

*You there?* James wrote in his journal.

~Are you not supposed to be in your class?~

He got a reply within five minutes. He smiled.

*Nah, I have a free period. I have a problem.*

~What is it? What happened? Are you fine? You are not hurt, are you?~

*Calm down. I'm not hurt. I just need help well advice.*

~I'm not good at advice or so L says it and he is busy at the ministry right now. But tell me I'll try may be.~

*I guess you know Rabastan?*

Rodolphus looked surprised when he saw his brother's name. And about knowing him. No one knows his brother as good as him. Rodolphus thought to himself and replied.

~Yes, I know him. What about him? He is not hurt right?~

*No one is hurt. It's just he likes Sirius.*

Rodolphus' eyebrows rose up in surprise. How does James know about it? They became so close soon and Rodolphus is happy that James is getting along with his brother.

~Oh and?~

*Sirius is clueless about it and he is even clueles that he himself likes Basti.*

Basti? They are really close. Rodolphus smiled.

~I still don't get what is the problem. Tell Rabastan to make a move or something. Simple.~

*Wait till I finish. You are so impatient.*

~Ok, Sorry sorry. Go on.~

Rodolphus smiled at the temper and waited.

*So, two days back...* James said about the date and the reason behind it. *I tried talking to Basti but he won't listen. He is hellbent that it's ok and he understands that Sirius likes someone else.*

~He is just like that. He won't listen to others when he is fixed upon something.~

*You are saying as if you know him closely.*

~I was a Slytherin remember.~

*Oh yeah. Anyways so what should I do? I don't like it seeing them sad and depressed as if they broke up or something. And I don't know how to make Sirius see it. He is so blind. He can't see that he likes Basti. Urghhh. Help me please.*