Chapter 21

"Sirius, you can call me Sirius. You are trying to save my brother. We can be friends of some sort, I guess." Sirius said and Severus looked at him shocked. 

"Severus, then." Severus smiled lightly and Sirius nodded. 

"Do you know anything else about those two who are trying to harm Jamie?" Sirius asked and Severus sighed. He thought about whether he can tell it to Sirius or not. He already told James about Lily's plans. James was hurt, but he didn't say he is going to do anything about that. Even, Severus who used to hate James at that time was angry on James' behalf. He deserves better and those two deserve to die and rot in hell along with Dumbledore. 

"There is something-" Severus stopped when he saw Lily and pulled Sirius to hide behind a statue and Sirius was about to open his mouth when Severus pointed at her. Sirius nodded and took his wand out silently, but Severus stopped him. 

"What?" Sirius frowned. 

"Old fool." Severus said and Sirius didn't understand for a moment before nodding. James said to check around for spying charms too. Is there something else about Dumbledore that he didn't know and those two know. He will ask Severus as soon as they are done with this bitch. 

"What should we do?" Sirius asked him and the classes ended at that time and students started to come out of their classes. Sirius didn't notice Rabastan who saw him standing close to Severus as soon as he came out. 

"What are you doing?" Rabastan asked angrily. 

"What am I doing?" Sirius frowned. Rabastan glared at him and then at Severus. 

Severus saw his glare and didn't know whether he should laugh or be angry. What does little Lestrange think of him? Yesterday, he was suspecting him and James, today he is suspecting his own boyfriend to be with him. He is not that desperate to be laid by anyone who has legs. Severus scoffed at Rabastan who grew even more angry. 

"Let me tell you one thing, Lestrange. I'm not interested in your boyfriend and neither James. James is a very good friend of mine and I would never do anything to break his relation with you brother and Lucius. He will be hurt if they leave him. He doesn't realize but he is already falling in love with them." Rabastan looked shocked at him and even Sirius looked surprised. "So, stop glaring at me or looking at me with suspicion every time you see me with James or Sirius." 

"You-" "Also" Severus cut him off very rudely. "I'm with him because I've some work and not because I'm trying to get into his bed or to get him into mine." 

"What the fuck are you talking?" Sirius was the first one to come out of shock. "He doesn't think-" Sirius was about to say Rabastan doesn't think like that about him, but the look of embarrassment on his face said that he did think that way about him. 

"Sirius, I'm sorry. It's not that I don't trust you-" "Let's talk later, Basti." Sirius gave him a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "We really have some important work and I'm a bit busy right now." 

"Wait! I'm really sorry-" "It's fine." Sirius said firmly. "How do you know about those two?" Sirius asked looking at Severus. 

"James said about them and I'm not a fool to not guess. I was a Slytherin and knew how close they were and I did hear about them liking someone else who is out of their reach when they were still at Hogwarts." Severus said and looked back at where Lily was still standing. 

"Right, we have to go. I'll talk to you later." Sirius said to Rabastan. "See you." He patted his shoulder before going towards James' dorm. Severus stayed back for a moment and made sure Sirius was far enough to not hear him and looked at Rabastan.