Chapter 12

James almost jumped in delight when he saw Sirius narrow his eyes at the two people who are so close that one would think they are kissing but he knows better than that so he won't think that they are kissing. James watched as Sirius clenched and unclenched his fists and had a hard look on his face.

When Sirius first saw Rabastan, he looked absolutely breathtaking as the last rays on sunset fell on his face and he was laughing at something someone said. His hair fell onto his face covering his forehead when the other person beside him moved close to brush his hair off of his forehead and Rabastan looked down at her. Sirius doesn't know what's her name is and didn't even care to know it. He glared at the hand that is touching his Rabastan. Wait a minute! His Rabastan? What's happening to him? When did he start calling Rabastan as his?

Rabastan moved away from the girl who is trying to flirt with him and he is not ashamed that he already forgot her name. He didn't want to be rude and push her away when they are in public but she is crossing her limits a bit. He laughed a little at something she said and she came impossibly closer to him and brushed his hair from his forehead and he stiffened. Just because he didn't say anything to her when she touched his arm or shoulder doesn't mean he is ok with her touching him so intimately.

Narcissa who was looking at the girl she asked to flirt with Rabastan just for fun trying to really make a move on Rabastan and frowned. She told her only to flirt with him as a dare but she is trying to be so bold and she looked at where James was standing with Sirius, she can't see the expression on Sirius' face but James looked at her questioningly and she shook her head shrugging a little.

Sirius turned away from the two of them when Rabastan looked at him. He left the courtyard and went inside the castle before James can even stop him. Rabastan looked confused but a hand on his chest made him look away. He looked at the arm which is slowly inching up on his chest. He yanked her hand away from himself and glared at her.

"Listen you whatever your name is"

"I'm Ivy Parker Rabastan." She purred what she thought seductively at him and he glared more.

"Listen Parker. If you try to put your hand on me again. I won't hesitate to cut them off of your body without a second thought." He snapped looking deadly and all her seductiveness was gone in an instant and turned into fear. He pushed her away making her fall on her butt on the grass but he didn't care and stormed away forgetting about Sirius for a moment.

"Narcissa, I know I said flirt and touch a little but not this much. She almost groped him." James said to her.

"I know I just told her to flirt a little with him as a dare. She was clearly trying to seduce him." Narcissa narrowed her eyes at the girl who was running towards the castle feeling embarrassed. "I really didn't know that it would happen this way James. What will happen?"

"I don't know. Sirius just left and I don't know what's going on in his mind right now." James sighed. "Anyways thanks for your help. I'll talk to you later." He walked away politely and she sighed.

*The plan didn't work.* James wrote in the journal going back to his dorm.

~Why? Is Sirius not affected at all?~

*No, he reacted differently. He left without saying anything.*

~That's a good thing. I mean, he can't see someone else flirting with Rabastan.~

*Well, the girl was not simply flirting. She tried to seduce Basti.*

~But, R said that he only said you to ask her to flirt and bit of touch here and there.~

*I know but I asked Narcissa for help and she dared this girl Parker or something to flirt with Basti. That girl did more than she was dared. She touched him on the forehead and then moved her hands on his chest. She almost groped him and Sirius left before seeing Basti push her away. I don't know what exactly he is thinking right now.*