14

14
"Ofcourse love, il bring you up now"
Then he announced out loud "men I will see you all in 15min in my office on the top floor, il bring my wife up and meet you all there"
"Night everyone" I said through a yawn then drake lifted me bridle style and walked out of the room I just lay sniffing him and he me when we got to our room he put me on the bed took off my shoes and started to rub my feet "aw drake that feels sooo good"
"I'm glade, there kind of swollen love I'm going to link the doc and make sure it's normal?
I giggled but didn't argue, he cared so much and if that made him feel better then so be it.
"Mmm ok so she wants to check you over love I said I would bring you down after the meeting? It should only be 10mins anyway. Or I could"
"No drake your not cancelling it. Go to the meeting I'm going to search for cosier clothes and il be ready when you get back"
He frowned at me then got up and went to the closet he came back with one of his T-shirt and my cosy trousers, some fluffy socks and new underwear "at least let me dress my wife" I just smiled and lifted my arms in the air and he help me out of my T-shirt and jeans, when he took my socks of I realised my feet were swollen and so were my legs and I could visibly see the worry on drakes face "he linked someone "the men are coming now instead of 10 minutes time then I'm taking you straight to doc" I didn't argue this time because I was a little worried now to. He finished helping me get dressed and then we heard the men he leaned down and kissed me handed me the remote and a bottle of water. "Sit here do not get up until you need to Pee, and try relax I will be back in 10 and if you feel funny at any point you link me straight away and I mean anything ok?"
"Ok babe I promise" I did what he said and I stuck twilight on to pass the time trying to forget about my now sore swollen legs and feet. For the first few minutes drake linked me like every 2 minutes but I told him the faster he got through the meeting the faster he would be back with me so finally he left me be and 6minutes later he walked through the door lifting me giving me a kiss then we made our way down to the pack hospital. When we got there the doctor was waiting for us in a room
"Ahh Luna, alpha it's so nice to see you again" I smiled at her "thanks doc"

"So her legs and feet are swollen and she's very tired" she scrunched up her face to think
"May I see them" I pulled up the leg of my pants and drake pulled of my socks and I swear they had gotten bigger since I last seen them "doc 15minutes ago they were a lot less swollen" drake said clearly stressed "it's ok babe" I said rubbing his back
"Luna can I do a scan?" She smiled and I could tell she was stressed and she didn't want me to worry but there was something to be worried about I thought "ofcourse" and I lifted my belly to my tiny baby bump. As she placed the jelly on my stomach I got a feeling whatever she was about to say would change our lives forever, as she started the scan I could hear a heartbeat and instantly the 3 of us relaxed a little and then we seen our baby. This time the doctors head creased as she started taking measurements. And after printing a few pictures she wiped me down then took some bloods as she was doing that drake said "could you do genetic tests aswell doc we want to know what kind of wolf lilly is. Her Wolf was nearly bigger then mine at our ceremony" and the doctor stopped in her tracks.
"Lilly do you know much about your family history?"
"No I have no idea I didn't have the best upbringing"
"I see. Well the good news is that baby is ok"
"And the bad news?" I frowned
"Well it's not necessarily bad it's just weird, remember we done a scan before yous left? Well the baby was the size it was sappose to be but now it's got bigger?" She looked so confused "what do you mean bigger?" Then she went to the computer and pulled up a picture it looked like a peanut "well lilly this is what your baby is meant to look like, not this?" She held up our scan photo and it was a perfect picture of our baby, hands feet fingers toes it was beautiful "so basically what I'm trying to say is you should be measuring at 2 weeks but your actually measuring at 2.5 months" my face frowned and so did drakes. "I don't understand doc? What does that mean how can it be?"drake looked almost panicked "that's what I'm trying to figure out but it can't be what I'm thinking there's no way" she trailed of in her own thought I looked between drake and her trying to get one of them to talk. Then finally the doc said "I need to run the tests to be sure but I think Luna lilly may be half primordial" drake just looked at me "but that doesn't give us a reason why her pregnancy is going so fast?" "Ahhh can someone tell me what's going on" but the doctor ignored me and answered drake "it does if she has powers, it's so unheard of if she is one that really her body could use there powers for almost anything"
"Stop ignoring me and tell me what is happening"
Drake squeezed me and started to tell me "well there are these wolves called primordials they are the most powerful of our species. They are bigger, faster more intuitive, they heal faster they have powers the list goes on. They are also immortal but they can have kids. The kids would go on taking the gene through generations and they would live longer, be more powerful and still have gifts. Eventually nearly all who were had the primordial gene died out. There was such a small group of them because it was common for them to have problems getting pregnant. Mother Natures way of putting things right but there still are a few left. Usually only those who are worthy of there powers will get them. And you my love are the most worthy person iv ever met. And now that I'm thinking about it I'm amazed I never realised before now. It's all clicking into place" he gave me a hug then kissed my cheek so I beamed at him then realised "but is my baby ok?"
"Well all I can think of lilly is yes your baby is just fine but I think he/she has inherited your gifts and it is worthy of the powers so they started to grow faster. So what you've got is late pregnancy pains. All normal if you were hitting the 3 month mark" "so when will the baby be born?" "Honestly if my measurements are correct it could be the end of next week"
"Wow" me and drake both said in unison
"Can I just say your free to go I will want you back in 2 days for another appointment but from now on please no travelling, or walking unless going to the bathroom. And as little stress as possible. Also you both need to figure out what to say to the pack"
"We would tell them the truth of course" drake said
"I would agree with you if lilly was not pregnant and your baby didn't have the same gifts. But because they are I would keep it between us and the elders and your close family and friends. People will go to great lengths for the gifts lilly has and they will do awful things to get them" "I never thought of that. What do you suggest we tell them?"
"Honestly I don't know we have no idea how fast the baby will grow out of the womb so for now I would say nothing about the baby atol. You haven't announced it yet so Just keep it a secret until we know more and in the mean time discretely get ready for your bundle of joy" she smiled and I returned it. Then drake lifted me up and we left stopping in the kitchen for snacks on the way. All I wanted was gooey chocolate cake with ice cream and some McCoy's chips mmmmmmmmm.. and some Lucozade. Yummmmm when I was satisfied I had enough snacks we went to our room and returned to watching twilight while we both gorged junk food, we didn't talk much about what we learned. We just had to deal with it. And tonight was a night for us both to relax so we said enough to keep each other calm and continued to watch the movie. by the end drake was so impressed he wanted to watch the second one to. I made it to the moment Bella got to Italy and Then I passed out having a stress free dreamless sleep.
I woke up with kisses down my neck and over my mark "hell yeah I need you now" my hormones obviously took over cause I rolled him over until I was straddling him kissing him deeply, he helped get my top of It felt rushed because I needed him now "drake Iv never needed you more then I need you right now"
"Mmm and who would I be if I disappointed you and those hormones of yours"
Then we switched places again and he caught my nipple in his teeth I was screaming with desire as he used his mouth to massage my so very over sensitive boobs then attacked me with his fingers massaging my clit by now The pleasure I felt was overwhelming and i started riding his hand so I could feel the friction on My clit
"Mmm and your even more ready then you normally are my love will I just cut to the chase"
I couldn't even talk I was so hot and bothered so I nodded and he giggled over my skin continuing to pump his fingers inside me while he kissed up my neck and over my mark again this time making me growl loud and he laughed again continuing to kiss up my jaw then used his teeth to bite my earlobe and finally he kissed my mouth and it was deep and I felt every emotion of love radiate of him kissing him back with just as much passion I hope he felt it to. He grabbed my leg and slowly pulled it up onto his shoulders and everytime he touched my thigh i jumped because I was so sensitive and I could feel the smile on his lips while he continued to kiss me. Finally he started to edge his swollen hard dick into my opening then out of nowhere he slammed into me making me scream into his mouth he returned the favour and growled into my mouth and he fucked me hard. Really really hard and it was heaven. By now I was panting out of breath and finally the fire that was inside me when I woke was being distinguished.
Soon I could feel myself tighten around his shaft that made him twitch and BOOMMM we came together in unison and I bit into his mark making him howl louder then he bit mine and it was like the stars aligned then blew the fuck up. Every fiber in my body felt like it exploded. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear just feel the pleasure that radiated throughout my hole being. Eventually not sure how long it took I shot up "THAT WAS FUCKING MINDBLOWING" drake laughed hard I looked at him funny, why was that funny I was being serious "love youve been sat there in silence with wide eyes for over 5 minutes I nearly called the doctor"
"Hahahahahaha are you serious? Well I don't care I want that every day 3 times a day AT LEAST until the end of this pregnancy THAT was amazing. So amazing" then I lay back down "wow" drake was still laughing then he lifted me from bed and held me while we showered never letting me stand to long, washing me in between I washed him back then we were done. He stood me in front of the sink by the mirror "wow is that how big my belly is? How long has it been that big?" He kissed my cheek and put his hands on it. "For a few days now but your still tiny" and when I seen drakes hand completely surround my bump I realised why I thought it was so small because looking at it with his hand over it made it look tiny I just grinned wide "what is it baby?" "It's going to sound stupid but Iv never been fat before. Ino I'm not fat but I look a little bigger and it feels good"
"I have been trying to fatten you up since the moment I met you" he giggled then kissed my neck again "but honestly your perfect, and you will always be perfect to me then he leaned down and kissed my bump and it done a little flip "wow did you feel that" "yes I did I think our little girl is trying to say hello" I grinned "I think you're right baby but you need to stop kissing me down there because I don't have the capacity to be turned on when we need to go to breakfast so you really need to feed me then I promise you can fuck me all day" he laughed again and lifted me up "whatever my queen needs my queen shall have" burrowing his head in my neck. Ohh how I loved him
We walked into the closet and I choose a vest top and leggings as I wasn't aloud to do much so what's the point in dressing up plus I could see my tiny bump better. Then drake carried me and we rode the elevator kissing and sniffing and walked into the kitchen giggling as we walked towards the ladies Evelyn handed me a cup of decaf and drake set me down so carefully and then kissed me again. Deeply "yuk can you 2 not keep it in your pants at least till after breakfast" Fiona was fake vomiting but I didn't care I turned in my seat jumped on drake and wrapped my legs around his waste kissing him even more passionately "drake put the Luna down and get the fuck out here or your running 10 extra miles I don't give a hoot that your my alpha il push you until you cry like a baby" I couldn't help but giggle as drakes face scrunched up and he actually considered taking me back up stairs "it's ok babe go. I need you to have enough energy for later" he grinned "I love you babe il chat you AFTER I FIRE MY HEAD TRAINER" he shouted and we all laughed he put me down and went on his way I just watched after him he was so dreamy "what the hell is wrong with you Luna?" Fiona laughed "I don't know I think it's the hormones. I am so frickin horny and just look at that body how am I ever going to resist that like ughhh I swear there should be pregnancy pants that has a dildo strapped to it so I could get of just looking at that beast" the girls were laughing so hard and I still hadn't managed to take my eyes of drake and the boys seemed to notice and they all started to slap drake and laugh to. He turned to look at me and when he seen my face he just laughed then they went on there run finally snapping me out of it "hell ladies what the fuck is any of you this horny I can't even cope" they laughed again "no i am just normal horny nothing more" Fiona said I giggled then Emma started "I'm not as bad as you YET but sex has definitely got better" then Roisin chinned in "ack now I really am jealous"
"Omged please tell him your jealous of our hormones at the table, his poor face always falls it would be a picture"
"Luna your a bad example trying to embarrass my poor mate infront of everyone" I giggled even harder this time "don't worry I'm just deflecting from my own embarrassment.. seriously if Matt didn't call drake when he did I would have done it infront of you all I just can't seem to say no when he's anywhere near me. Like I forgot you were all here" again they laughed and our morning went mainly like that by the time drake came back I was hypnotised again watching him work out, he walked straight in lifted me into his knee kissing me again and we stayed like that until Emma shouted "you know lilly wants to have sex infront of us all" I shot out of my trance "Ehh no I don't Emma" they all laughed then I joined in "what I meant was when I'm here with drake I can't even see or hear yous" just then drake forked a mouthful of food in me distracting me from the discussion "mmmmmm that tastes so good yummm" I lay back on drake looking up at his face smiling down at me while he fed us both the rest of breakfast went like this, I couldn't even talk between the fire in my belly and the pool of wetness in my pants. Drake told us all he wanted to have a meeting with us all later that day behind closed doors so he could tell them about me and our baby but then he stood up and he walked very quickly towards the elevator everyone behind us laughed again but I didn't care I needed him now as the doors of the elevator closed I switched positions so my legs were around hip hips and I kissed him hard and he slammed my back into the wall of the elevator "mmmmmmmm" "do you smell how wet I am baby? Do you see what you do to me and you don't even need to be in the same room" "fuck yes lilly Iv been hard all the way through training. Every time I seen a tree I thought of having you come over and over again against it, everytime I seen the river or pool I thought of having sex in it, getting you naked and wet and taking you like I did in the sea. Everytime I seen a wall I could only imagine watching your back lean against it as I fucked you until my legs cramped. So do you see what you do to me baby." By now my top was of and I slowly slide down his body and kissed his chest pulling his trousers down letting his huge dick flip out hitting me in my face I needed it in my mouth I needed to taste him "mmmm your so edible" as I licked up his slit then taking him all into my mouth I started to suck and pump and soon he started to ride my mouth and I couldn't help it I needed more so I swallowed him down my throat making him growl in response "fuck lilly ahhhhhhhhhh yes" I smiled around his dick as he pumped into me and I looked up at him through my eyelashes. As we locked eyes this drove him faster, I tightened my throat around him then I grabbed his balls massaging them in my hands "ahhhhhhhh yes" as he twitch and came coating my throat in his sweet delicious seed. I continued to suck and make sure every drop of him was mine. Soon I pulled him out of my mouth as he tried to calm his breathing down then he reached down and pulled my leggings and pants of, my crotch was soaking he kissed between my legs and lapped me up for a second then stopped. Lifted me up so my legs were around his wast he started to kiss me again as he walked through the bedroom and of to the side was the door to the roof and made our way up as he walked out onto the roof the cool morning air made every hair on my body stand giving the nerves all over my body a little kick. Then he grabbed a cushion from a chairs and sat it on the side of the hot tube placing me on it dangling my feet into the water. He turned it on and I instantly felt the heater go underneath my feet he got into the water so his face for once was the same level as me then again he started to kiss me stopping every so often to tell me he loves me or how beautiful I am or how horny I make him it felt so good to be loved this way. So passionately then he let his lips slip down to where his hands where massaging and pulling my nipple "ohhhh fuck yesss drake" then he would bite hard and the pain quickly turned to pleasure as I hissed through my lips. Then slowly he pushed my back down lifted my legs up over his shoulders and devoured my insides making me squeez my legs around my head, then he stuck a finger inside me filling up then biting down on my clit making me howl and growl under his touch feeling every emotion he had for me, feeling all the pleasure he was feeling then he added an extra finger making my insides clamp down around him as he licked round my slit lapping up all the juices that overflowed from my orgasim. It was magic but I wanted more. No I needed more is I tugged on his hair as he inserted his tongue inside me fucking me with it "ahhhh drake fuckkkkkk" I could feel his lips move into a smile as he continued to fuck me with his hands and his tongue but I needed more I needed him so I pulled myself up moving my legs around his waist grabbing his mouth and kissing him deeply I pushed us both into the water and drake was ready I felt his dick slide over my opening making me growl louder then he directed it to my opening and I slide down his shaft "ohh woman your going to be the undoing of me I can't get enough of you, your body is so amazing just the thought of your mouth gets me hard" then he kissed me again growling as he fucked me hard soon i came again but this just added fuel to drakes stamina as he turned me around and pushed me up so I was holding myself up on my elbows on the cushion and drake drove into me again this time pushing up and taking my legs to each side of me hitting my gspot head on making me scream In pleasure as once again I cum around him, switching positions this time so I was sitting on him and this time it was softer but more intense as our eyes locked on to each other as drake done the work, but soon I regained some energy and I helped him and together we looked into each other's eyes and we came in unison and together at the same time we bit down on each other's marks and I folded into oblivion. And there it was. That moment of our perfection Iv never even imagined there was such pleasure in the world. And I get to keep him forever. When I came to drake was kissing my shoulder and only then did I realise we were in bed "when did we come in here" he chuckled continuing to kiss me "when you passed out, and after Ben told us the entire pack heard us doing it from the roof"
"Oh shit" I laughed
"Don't worry about it love. We are wolves it's what we all do. It's just a problem for us because we can't seem to stop" he moved to kissing my boob, then my nipple "mmmm I could go on forever if I could stay awake" "hmm no I like that I fuck you till you pass out in pleasure I think that makes me want you all the time." I chuckled at him now "gosh I love you so much drake," he lifted his head to look at me staring into my eyes "I love you to lilly"
And out of nowhere tears sprung to my eyes "hey whats wrong baby" he soothed me "nothing I just never imagined I could love anyone the amount I love you. Like my hole being needs you. I just don't know what I'd do without you" now I ugly cry hard "you won't have to worry about that babe, look at me. Nothing will ever keep me from you because I love you more then I ever thought possible. If anyone ever builds a wall around me il break it down, if they ever keep you from me il find you do you understand that. They could break every bone in my body and I would heal at just the thought of you and I would be back at your side telling you how much I love every fibre of your body" now I really cry and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his body I just needed to feel his body as it softens around me to cradle me the way he always does. Soon when I Finally calm down after drake talks to me about anything and everything he lifts me up and turned the tap of the bath on never putting my tiny body down then climbed in and continues to talk about anything that won't make me cry. In the end he has me smiling and laughing "your smile just melts every part of me" he said as he traced his fingers over my smile and I giggle then he kissed me deeply and on que an alarm goes off "aw for fuck sake" I laugh this time it's drake that's pissed then he kisses me again and helps me out of the bath quickly drying me Then himself and carries me to the closet. This time I throw on some grey joggers, and a vest top with a cropped hoody. Drake helps me with socks and converse then when he's finished he was dressed in grey joggers also and a plain T-shirt finished of with converse. I smiled at him "we match"