49. The Bet

*this chapter contains mature sexual content*

"Afternoon, sleepy girl," JJ says as I wake up, my eyes fluttering open and meeting his. I feel a smile creep on my face and I lean forward to peck his lips.

"How long did I sleep?" I ask, being too lazy to reach for my phone on the side table.

"About 2 hours. I wore you out a little bit," JJ smirks, referencing our activities from before our nap.

I blush and think back to what happened just a few hours prior.

~ Flashback ~

I'm sitting on the bathroom counter with JJ between my legs, our hands tangled in each other's hair and bodies pressed against each other. I can't help the moans that escape my lips as JJ bites my lip, teasing me. His hands move to my stomach, raising the bottom of my shirt up and taking it off with ease. He tosses it to the ground before taking off his own shirt and adding it to the pile.

"Hurry up and kiss me, Maybank," I say, taunting him for taking so long to take off his shirt.

"Don't have to tell me twice," JJ replies before reconnecting our lips. We kiss with passion and love, feeling like we could kiss forever. Our lips move in sync as our hands explore each other's bodies, mine moving down his chest to his shorts and his moving to my ass, squeezing it gently.

I unzip his shorts and try to take them off, JJ getting the hint and throwing them to the side quickly along with his boxers. He comes back to me and kisses me before pulling away. "Take off your underwear, Olivia," he demands, and I do just that. I throw my shorts and underwear to the ground and sit back down on the counter, watching as JJ's eyes grow dark with lust.

"Fuck me hard, Jay," I say, and he wastes no time in doing just that. He spreads my legs apart with his hands before lining himself up with me, slowly easing himself into me so I'm comfortable. After a few seconds I nod to let him know he can move, and he does. He starts thrusting into me slowly then picks up the pace quickly, doing just what I asked. He thrusts into me for a few minutes before grabbing my waist and setting me on the ground, then turning me around so my back is against him. He starts thrusting into me, hitting me from the back. He uses one hand to push my back down and the other rests on my neck. He moves his hand from my neck to my chin, making me look in the mirror in front of me as he thrusts into me. I can't suppress the moans that come out of me at the sight. JJ's blonde hair sweaty and sticking to his face, both our bodies moving together in sync. I feel myself about to come so I grab onto his hands, but he takes this as his chance to move my hands above my head onto the mirror in front of me. He holds my hands with his as he thrusts into me harder, and I all but scream as I come, knowing he's coming at the same time I do. He thrusts into me through our orgasms, riding them out. When we're both done, he pulls out and smacks my ass before I turn around and lean against the counter to look at him.

We both stand there for a few minutes catching our breath before I speak up. "I swear, every time we have sex it gets better and better," I admit, running a hand through my hair that is now drenched in sweat.

JJ laughs and agrees. "Our wedding night is gonna be fucking spectacular," he says, getting lost in the fantasy.

"You know what I think?" I ask, moving closer to JJ and standing directly in front of him. He mutters a "hmm?" in response, so I continue. "We should practice for our wedding night. The more practice, the better, right?" I suggest, biting my lip as I think about it.

JJ throws his head back before looking down at me and nodding in agreement. He turns around and walks towards the shower, turning it on to heat up before ushering me forward. I step closer to him, smiling as he wraps his arms around my waist. "We can practice every day, princess," he says before leaning down and kissing me passionately.