57. Kitchen Talks

"Babe, wake up," JJ says, rubbing circles on my thigh as I wake up from my nap.

I slowly open my eyes and notice John B and Sarah aren't on the couch anymore. I look at JJ, confused why he woke me up. "But I wanna sleep," I say, pouting. My nap wasn't long enough.

"I'll make you dinner if you get up," JJ says, smiling at me.

I rub my eyes sleepily before agreeing. "Deal," I say before I stand up and stretch. "Why'd you wake me up?" I ask him.

He stands up in front of me, chuckling to himself. "You were asleep for 3 hours, Liv. It's almost 10 p.m.," he says.

My eyes widen as he says how late it is. "That weed really knocked me out," I say.

JJ laughs. "You're probably starving now, huh?" he asks me.

"I would kill for some macaroni and cheese right now," I say, rubbing my stomach at the thought of food.

"Your wish is my command," JJ says before kissing my forehead. "Wanna watch me chef it up for you?" he asks.

"Only if you take off your shirt and put on a little apron," I say, smiling at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Of course you want me to take my shirt off," he says, pulling me close to him. His hands hang loosely around my hips as I put mine on his chest.

"I can't help it. You're too handsome," I say, smiling up at him.

He leans down and connects our lips in a sweet kiss. "What am I, just a piece of meat to you?" he asks jokingly.

I look away like I'm thinking before meeting his eyes again. "Oh yes, I'm just using you for sex. You didn't know?" I say, trying to hide my smile.

"Funny, I'm using you for sex too. I'm totally not in love with you," JJ says, smiling at me and leaning in for another kiss but I put my finger on his lips to stop him.

"If you're not in love with me, no kissing," I say, taunting him as I walk away and go into the kitchen.

JJ follows behind me and grabs my waist, putting me between his body and the counter. He moves his head down to my ear, and I feel his hot breath on my skin as he whispers in my ear "you didn't say I couldn't do this" before he starts kissing my neck and sucking slightly.

My eyes shut as I lean into him, putting my hands on his back and giving in. "Stop teasing me," I manage to say, my voice barely audible. All I can think about is what JJ's doing to my neck.

He smirks as he pulls away and looks at me. "You're always begging for me. Such a good girl," he says before connecting our lips in a passionate and almost hungry kiss. I pull him closer to me as his hands move to my hair, not caring how messy he's making it. Our lips move in sync as we kiss, JJ pulling away slightly to capture my bottom lip, sucking on it slightly. Before I can react, we hear someone gagging next to us and we quickly stop what we're doing.

"That was singlehandedly the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I need therapy after witnessing that," John B says, his face pale as if he's going to be sick.

JJ takes a step away from me and puts his hand on the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry you had to see that, man. I thought you are Sarah went to bed," JJ apologizes.

John B moves from where he was standing to the fridge, grabbing two bottles of water. "We were watching TikToks and she got thirsty. I regret coming out here now," he says after he shuts the fridge and turns to look at us.

"That's how it feels to see you and Sarah doing it when you don't shut your door. Nasty," I say, shivering at the thought.

John B rolls his eyes. "We can all agree that seeing each other doing ... things like that ... is disgusting," he says before continuing. "I'm going back to my girl now," he says before turning around and walking away.