61. Revelations

This chapter contains mature sexual content.

"No fucking way," I say, my mouth open in shock as I watch Rafe practically stick his throat down Kiara's throat.

JJ stands next to me, placing his hand on the small of my back. His eyes move to where I'm looking, and he has the same reaction I do. "Am I really high or is that Rafe and Kie macking on each other?" he asks.

"They're making out, yes. But you're also super high," I reply, my focus still on Rafe and Kie.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with Kie?" JJ asks, and I shake my head.

"And Rafe. He's dating Riley now," I say, blown away by how shitty this situation is.

"Pope can't see this," JJ says, looking away from the action in the truck to where Pope is walking inside the restaurant.

I finally break my stare from Rafe and Kiara, looking at Pope before meeting JJ's eyes. "Make sure he goes inside and doesn't look out here," I say before I start to walk towards Rafe's truck without a second thought.

JJ runs in front of me, putting his hands on my shoulders to stop me from walking. "Woah woah, what are you doing?" he asks, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I'm going to talk to them," I say, moving out of JJ's grip as I continue towards the truck. As I get closer to the truck, I can hear music blaring from the stereo and see Kiara's hands in Rafe's hair.

"Liv, don't," JJ says, catching up to me and grabbing my wrist softly. I turn around to look at him, seeing his pleading eyes. "Babe, please. It's not worth it. Rafe is a piece of shit and Kiara is... being stupid as fuck right now. We can deal with this later," he says.

I shake my head no. "No, I'm sorry but no," I say before shaking his hand off my wrist and walking quickly to the truck. I turn around before I approach the window, and I let out a sigh of relief when I see JJ walking back towards the restaurant, hopefully to make sure Pope stays distracted. I go to the passenger side and without thinking about it, I pound on the window to get their attention. I smile sarcastically and wave my hand at them as they pull away from each other, both their faces going from confused to shocked in a matter of seconds.

I watch as Rafe rolls down the window and Kiara moves her gaze from me to her lap. "Uh, hi Liv," Rafe says, running his hand through his hair nervously.

I can't help but laugh at their reactions. "So I guess Riley means nothing to you, huh? What a great guy you are. I really dodged a bullet," I say, looking in Rafe's eyes as I say those words. He clenches his jaw but doesn't say anything in response, so I turn my attention to Kiara. "And Kie, wow. First, you cheated on Pope with Rafe and now you're in a car making out with him knowing he has a girlfriend. What's wrong with you?" I say in disbelief.

"You don't know shit, Olivia," Rafe says, looking into my eyes. "It's not like that," he adds.

"That's true, I really don't understand what this is," I say, pointing between the two of them. "But I know a few things. You're a lying, cheating, cocaine addict with daddy issues that doesn't know what to do with his life. I would bet money that you're sitting here in your fancy new truck with Kie because you think somehow it'll hurt me because for some reason you're still obsessed with me even though I'm literally engaged to another man and you have a whole ass girlfriend," I say, not holding anything back.

Kiara finally looks up, her eyes pleading me to stop. "Liv, can we talk somewhere else? Please? You don't understand," she asks.

I chuckle before replying. "Seriously, Kie? You're one of my best friends. You were always there for me when I would complain about Rafe and how I was conflicted and all that bullshit. You know how deeply I cared for him yet you go and sleep with him and are now full-on making out in his truck? Not to mention you cheated on Pope, your loyal, smart, kind, amazing boyfriend of YEARS. Why would I ever want to talk to you again after this? We all deserve a better friend than you," I say.