- 07 - It's him

DAMIEN'S POV

Ever gone through so much fucked up shit that you just get in your car and speed like you've got no life to live. But you never crash, do you? I wished that I would. I wished that I would crash my car and bleed myself to death. I wished my mother peace, because, I know that without me in her life she would've to be happier and freer. 

Now, I speed just for the feeling of adrenaline and hope I wouldn't die. because I know I can't leave my mother with her  fucked up so-called 'husband'. What I don't understand is that even after one failed marriage why would a person put themself through another? would you hope to find love for the second time? For me, there's no such thing as called the second time. You won't fall in love twice. even if you do, you never really loved the other person. I don't believe in first love or last love I only believe in one true love. 

I loved her. I love her. I will always love her. 

I don't know where I'm driving to. All I know is that I can not die and the words to the song playing through the speakers. 

'...don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I miss you baby and I don't want wanna miss a thing'

I stopped the car near the skating rink and got my skateboard and went to meet with the boys.

 Lately, I've been skating a lot other than going to school. Kind of actually glad that ma doesn't force me to go to school 'cause she knows she can't really change my mind. 

It's still the middle of the day but I would rather do anything other than doing something that will get me killed. 

"Hey, man. still not going to school?"

"Nah" cant people really mind their own goddamn business. 

"Great! let's go some rounds then"

Other than drugs, skating is one of the only things that help me get my mind off things. And of course, popping a pill and just chill is way easier. But since the last time I almost ODd I've been trying to get myself clean. It's being a month since I've been clean and it's harder than anything especially when life gives you more and more reasons to. 

After skating for some time something caught my eye, more like someone. 

No! this can't be it. 

you are delusional Damien.

 You are so obsessed that you have started seeing things.

But,

it's her. 

She's not someone with blond hair and bright blue eyes with dimpled cheeks that almost every guy falls for.