- Authors Note -

Hey, beauties I officially declare the end of my first ever wattpad story

Hey, beauties I officially declare the end of my first ever wattpad story. There is so much I want to say so first off, I absolutely hate my writing at the beginning of this book because I went back and re read those chapters and saw how many loopholes, rough edges and grammatical errors there was. So, yeah criticism is allowed. As this is my first ever book maybe I could give myself a hall pass but I know I could do better and that I will. Whenever I get some time I'll make sure to edit them but the story line wouldn't change. So, thank you so much for bearing all those errors and it was embarrassing how short certain chapters were. Thank you thank you thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. It meant so much for me.

Secondly, I wanna talk about the ending.... hear me out before you start hating on me. It was never my intention to give my babies Damien and Rhea a sad ending. But all I wanted was to connect the story to it's title and this is exactly how it's supposed to end. No inbetween.
This is the truth and this is life. We never get a happily ever after as long as we are alive because there is never a stop to pain and problems. The only way it all ends is when you stop breathing. Death is the light at the end of our tunnels.
I'm sorry but I'm just stating the bitter truth. But always know that no matter how fucked up your life is never stop fighting for happiness. It might be hard but have hope and trust me that ounce of happiness you get is going to outweigh all the bad.

Lastly, this won't be the end of my wattpad journey. I will come back with more stories. I'm happy to say that I got a mafia duology coming up and Jared's story too. Which I'm super excited for and sometimes I wonder how did my mind even come up with those story lines. So, hopefully I'll see you guys there :p it's going to be one hell of a ride and way more spicier, dramatic and exotic than this.

Oh, and the last chapter and the epilogue is dedicated to my best friend whom doesn't have wattpad but still managed to read this story. Thank you so much bestie for the emotional support and letting me handle the author department :p

And, my brother who saw the light at the end of his tunnel before we did. I love you and I miss you, Ian <3

- E