- 11 - Time of her life

DAMIEN'S POV

why did she do that?

why would she harm herself? 

That's so unlikely of Rhea 

Another sleepless night was consumed with thoughts of the one and only Rhea Sangster or what I would like to call Lia. 

I would say I was kind of relieved to hear her say that she hates me because that would just make things easier. But now, I have other thoughts of what could go wrong for Lia to slash her wrist. It was so unlikely of her. But I see that she has changed... a lot. She doesn't have that bright big smile all the time now. She looks so uneasy and tensed. 

Yes. something is definitely wrong. 

I would go out of my way to fix what has put her through so much shit for her to harm herself. 

But, how?

For a fact she hates me and she seems to avoid every encounter she gets from anyone. She's friends with Emily but I know Lia way too much to know that she would never open up to someone this fast. And, Jason. I'm gonna fucking kill him but I don't have the right to or a valid reason. If 'Your stepbrother has had sex with the person you love but you have no right over her' is a good reason I would kill him then and there. But would she open up to Jason even though it seems like that they are not friends anymore or whatever the hell they call themselves? It is possible because he has known her for a decent amount of time and he left way after I did. Yeah, Jason would know something. 

So I got out of my bed and now it's three in the morning he had to be sleeping. 

I walked through the hallway towards his room. I knocked and he did not respond so I just walked in. of course he was sleeping. I took the pillow that was lying on the floor and hit his back with it. 

"Jason! wake up asshole" still nothing. I hate to talk to him in the middle of the night. correction, I hate to talk to him at all. Talk to Rhea Sangster to make me do something I don't want to do. 

Alright, that's it. I go into his bathroom or more like a hotbox. No wonder he's not waking up. I fill up a glass of cold water and throw it right at his face. 

"What the fuck man!?" Jason spoke getting up to a seated position. Should've done that earlier. 

"wear some clothes. I need to talk to you" I told him noticing that he's only in his boxers. 

"what's the time?" 

"It's three-fifteen. And yes, you've had me standing here for fifteen minutes dimwit" I told him handing him his sweats. 

"God damn it, dude. I know you hate me but whyyy three in the fucking morning???" he spoke annoyingly. 

"Stop being such a pussy and wear these sweats. And if you go back to sleep I would tell mom that your bathroom is a literal hotbox."