- 39 - Willpower

The roaring sound of tyres lurching against dirty sand and a poof of dust fuse to the cold night air when Damien speeds his car at the piercing sound of a gun shot calling the start of the race

The roaring sound of tyres lurching against dirty sand and a poof of dust fuse to the cold night air when Damien speeds his car at the piercing sound of a gun shot calling the start of the race. I squeal as he takes over and reaches first in the first lap. It wasn't hard to miss his jet black Chevrolet Camaro with two red stripes and the red rims for the tires, fuck it was one hell of a hot car and anyone would've been in their fucking knees seeing who was driving it. That was literally the cherry on top the cake.

"Damn, he's good at this," Jared said beside me thoroughly engulfed in the race.

"Yeah" I said taking a sip from the can of coke and a tad bit of worry takes place when some other car takes over, putting Damien into second place but he accelerates, over taking the neon green car but it wasn't that simple. Who ever was driving it didn't easily give in at all nor did he lower his speed but Damien dangerously got close to the his, cornering it which made the tints of the car screech against border railing, small flames flickered at the connection of the neon car against the metal and it slowed down giving Damien a chance to roar back it's speed and pass the finish line, claiming victory.

We all got on our feet, clapping and hollering his win and me being extra happy and proud girlfriend I step on the bench and jumped over the railing, into the tracks. Noticing all the racing cars had stop it was safe for me to run across the track towards Damien who was stepping out of the car and he spread his arms, catching me mid air when I jumped his bones. He staggers a few steps back but kept me steady as my legs wrap around his torso and my arms around his neck. I place a kiss on his neck before lifting my head from his shoulder.

"Hi," he said with a dimpled smile.

"Hi." I replied back and got down from his hold. He cupped me cheek bringing his lips down towards mine. He keeps an intense stare and as always I inch to capture his lips but moved his back. "I love you but never run across a track like that," he says protectively.

"No car was moving" I tell in my defence.

"Baby a car raced right behind you" he said and I recall hearing that roaring sound.

"Oh, maybe I was too caught up on the thought of kissing the hell out of you"

"Since you risk your life for this kiss." His hands slide from the base of my jaw to my neck and pulled me closer as he devour his mouth against mine. I walk back until my back hits against his car and our kiss deepens as I suck at his bottom lip and a groan escape at the end of his throat which had an immediate reaction in me. Partly knowing we are in public but mostly running out of breathe Damien softly bit my bottom lip before letting go.

"Free porn at it's finest," Jason snickered which made Damien grunt and nuzzle his face at the crook of my neck. "Got to return the favor," I tell him.