- 15 - Does it smell like weed in here?

I look away from him and snort my line

I look away from him and snort my line. I inhale the dust from the rolled up piece of paper and as the drug run through my body I felt a rush of adrenaline. I close my eyes as if I'm trying to memorise this feeling right now. I open my eyes to be met with grey bloodshot eyes. His stare burns through my whole body and chills run through my blood. High or not the way he looks at me always made me feel this way.

"scooch," he says as his hand touches the side of my knee motioning to move. I move next to Luke and he sat down between me and Devon. I could feel him move closer to me and turned his head, staring right at the side of my face. I got this huge urge to look back at him but I knew his face was way too close so I fought my urge.

"Ay, Damien want a line?" one of the dudes asked.

"Nah, I'm good," he said never looking away and I could feel his hot breath hit my cheeks.

"Obviously he's good. He's here right after snorting six or so lines from some girl's very naked chest" Jennifer speaks, uncapping a beer bottle. Hearing those words and the mental image boiled my blood.

Angry?

always.

Jealous?

Maybe.

"You did not have to word it out like that Jennifer," Damien said looking away from me.

"What's up with her?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Who?" he asks and I looked at him.

"Jennifer"

"Why? you got a problem with her" he says.

"Of course I got a problem. That's why I'm asking" I tell him as there was no point in lying. He would know anyway.

"She's a friend"

"Just a friend?"

"Sometimes". I could say he is enjoying this very much.

"Everyone grab a beer. We are playing never have I ever" Jason says and a smile took over my face I turned to look at Damien already looking at me with a smile on his face too.

"Never have I ever had sex with anyone in this room?" Luke asks next to me and me, Jason, Jennifer and two boys including Luke takes a drink. I turned to see if Damien drinks but he didn't even move his beer.

"I hope that solves your problem" he whispered to my ear and I let go of a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Never have I ever given a blow job or got a blow job?". Everyone except me drank. And they looked at me with shock.

"What? I never pleasured a man they pleasure me" I tell.

"Oh, trust me she doesn't need to give a blow job to please you. She's a literal se-"