- 33 - Jeff Bezos

"Bitch! get up," Emma yanked the book from my hand and I didn't even know she had barged into my room

"What do you want?" I asked lazily, still lying on the bed after the movie. We came back to the hotel, Damien and Jason had something to do which they told us nothing about so I started reading this new book until the sun had set completely down and it was pitch dark outside. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time, it was almost nine. 

"We are going clubbing," she said. 

"Em, I don't have -" I was cut off when Damien, came in, a huge grin plastered on his face when he saw me. 

"Who put such a big smile on your face?" I asked as he knelt on the bed, bending down to kiss me. "It might be something to do with you Sangster," he whispered, the smile never faltering. 

"Okay, love birds. You get dressed" she said pointing at me and walked back to her room.

"She's gonna throw a fit when she sees me in mom jeans," I tell to no one in particular considering that I only brought a limited amount of clothing because going to the local club—that doubtfully I have already been in— was not in my agenda. I turned to look at Damien who was already staring at me. "What?"

He leans down and took out a black bag from the floor and handed it to me. I looked at the bag and him in confusion.

"You went dress shopping for me?" I asked and looked into the bag. It was a black satin bodycon with bow tying straps for the shoulders and at the bottom two corners of the dress. I looked at it in 'awe' because it was beautiful and I haven't worn a dress in ages. 

"Emma helped but the other thing in the bag, I picked it," he said proudly. I took out the rest of the stuff and— 

"You did not!" I gushed and looked at the two-piece black lace lingerie with a small stone dangling in the middle of the strapless bra and a matching garter. 

"This is so hot... and the dress," I tell him and placed all the clothes back in the bag. Damien lifted himself on top of me, holding his body steady from his arms on either side of me. Few strands of his dark brown hair falling from his forehead and the grey eyes with flecks of gold and brown which I adore so much bore into me. 

"I don't care about the dress It's all, what's mine, underneath it"

"Possessive much" I wrap my legs around his torso, pulling him closer to me. 

"I am possessive about what's mine" he gripped my neck pinning me down and I swaddled my arms around the back of his neck. Damien leaned down placing his lips against mine. Our lips devoured each other and I tugged the back of his hair while our tongues sliding against, fighting for dominance. His hands went down from my neck, down to the waistband of the boxers I was wearing. I stopped him, moving down any further down and turned us over so I was straddling him.