- 35 - I love you, Em

The door slammed shut when my back hit against it and Damien's lips once against slammed against mine; devouring each other's mouths. It didn't take moments to get me undressed considering I almost lost most of my clothes on the way to our hotel room from the elevator.

"I am going to fuck you like the slut you are" he gripped my jaw, forcing me to look up at him. I unbutton his shirt walking us towards the bed. I peel off the shirt from his body and pushed him on the bed. My knees on either side of his hips, straddling his thigh I bring my hand behind to unhook the bralette and threw it off to the side.

I moved on top of him so that I was staring down right at his eyes, my hands on either side of his head, keeping me steady. "Or... I could treat you like the dick you are." I whispered in his ear, sliding my tongue from his sharp jaw to his ear, nibbling it. Damien grabbed my hip, thrusting me closer while my back arches when I bring my lips against his. I lift my head while he lifts his for more but I decided against and moved down, placing my palms next to his hips. I unbutton his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers showing his hard erection. Damien lifts himself on his elbows and gazed at my every move while I wrap my small hands around his cock before bringing the tip to my mouth. A shaky breath escaped his mouth when I twist my tongue around the tip of his cock, licking off the pre-cum all the while I maintained eye contact with his cold grey eyes which is slightly darkened. Damien threw his head back when I take in the length of his cock until it reached up my throat end causing me to gag. I bopped my head, sucking his cock and twirling my tongue which drives him insane. He gripped the back of my hair and moving my head. "Fucking hell" he moaned. Damien's groans and the way his thigh tighten sends a current of satisfaction in me.

"Jesus, fuck" I stopped my movement when his cum filled up in my mouth and I lift my head looking at Damien, his hair fallen on his forehead, soaked from sweat. He looked at me with amusement when I swallowed all his cum down my throat.

"You got one hell of a mouth, baby," he said turning us over so I was under him and Damien towering over me.

"I know," I tell before he smirked down at me and trailed wet, warm kisses from my mouth, to my chest and down to my stomach until his mouth reached my cunt. He swiftly ripped the lacy panties, "You did not have to do that" I exclaimed. 

"Fuck I'll buy you more just for me to rip it off you" was the last thing he said before dipping his head in between my thighs. He lifts both my legs over his shoulders while his tongue stroking up and down my slit. My nails dig into the sheets, pleasure filling up my veins. I flutter my eyes close, arching my back when his teeth nibble my clit and two fingers enter into my core. 

"Damien" I moaned.

"Yes, love." I was reaching my climax with every stroke, every touch and every moan. My chest was heaving up and down. I was aching for more realizing that three fingers thrusting in me is not enough. "I need you-" I was cut off by my moans. Damien's grip around my thigh tightens leaving a bruise.