- 38 - we have to talk

I regret it

I regret it.

I regret what I told her lastly 'cause maybe life was finally going good for her after all and I had to be the selfish bitch and ruin it. She might be feeling anguished or is she blaming herself?

"Damien?" I whispered softly to see whether he is asleep or not.

"Hmm" he mumbles against my shoulder and his hold around my waist tighten. I let out a sigh and lied flat on the bed, causing him to move. Damien jerks his head up and steadied himself on his elbow, looking down at me in confusion.

"What's wrong?" he asked, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. The moonlight was the only glow in the darkroom, which gave me a clear view of his face. A sleepy face may I add with his messy bed hair.

"I said something to my mom, which probably made her hurt," I tell him hoping that he would not ask what it was and surprisingly he did not.

"But I swear I didn't mean to" I explain the guilt I am feeling.

"Maybe she deserves to feel an ounce of hurt she put you through," he says and I shook my head disagreeing. "No one deserves to go through such pain" I speak the truth.

"You are way too selfless for your own good, Lia," he says and plants a kiss on my forehead before lifting my T-shirt up to the end of my breasts, revealing my toned stomach. He places his head on top of my tummy and a soft laugh escaped my mouth.

"You're sleepy arent you?" I asked burying my fingers in his dark hair.

"Nope," he says giving a gentle kiss on my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Damien asked lifting his head. I nod my head with a small smile.

"Can't sleep but I will be okay as long as you lie down like that," I tell and a smile flashed on his face. Talk about lovesick teenagers.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." He smirks and rested his head back down and I close my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over. But, my eyes shot back open when his fingers twirled around the string of my shorts, way too close to my aching pussy. I sure as hell won't fall asleep with this sudden urge of horniness.

"Damien, what are you doing?"

"Shh close your eyes" he whispered and I sink back down on the bed closing my eyes. I couldn't keep my thoughts in place when his thumb brushed over my belly button and his hand slipping under the waistband of my shorts. I suck in a breath when he caressed my clit and my legs automatically part. His fingers rubbed up and down my folds and I bit my lip holding back a moan. I tug his hair, my fingers digging into his scalp as he slides two fingers into my core. My chest heaves up and down when he pumps his fingers in and out and his thumb massaging my clit, heightening the pleasure.

"Damien" I moaned and he lets out a grunt. He places kisses on my stomach, lifting his body from the bed and kneeling in between my bent knees. My hands flew to grip the bed frame as my chest pounds against my rib cage, reaching closer and closer to my climax.