- 10 - Lily?

It's almost eleven in the night. I came to my room and had a quick bath. I took out black sweats and a grey oversized t-shirt then I slide into my converse and walked out of my room with the polaroid in hand. I know I shouldn't be out this late but it's not that my mother cares. 

I don't know where I'm going. I take the phone and open my Snapchat, Jason always has his location on. so I take the directions and walk towards his house.

 Seeing this polaroid picture made me somewhat happy and I want to share it with someone so there's only one person I could do that with. I know I told him to stay away but here I am walking towards his house. make up your goddamn mind rhea. 

He will be more than happy as I am to see this. I know he will. 

I put my phone back inside the pocket and looked up at a big beautiful house. Jason's father is rich. He owns multiple clubs and I know he does some illegal activities which makes them filthy rich. I walk up to the front door contemplating whether I should knock or just simply walk away. I knock. once, twice no one opens the door. What were you thinking Rhea it's eleven in the night, of course, they would be sleeping.  

when I turn around to walk away I heard the door unlocking. 

"Rhea?" I heard a female voice call out my name and then I turned around. I was shocked.

"Rhea darling. oh my god, I can not believe this" lily said walking towards me equally shocked as I am. 

"Lily I-" she didn't let me finish and pulled me into a tight hug. How is this even possible. This is not Jason's house. I melt into her hug. The most comforting hug I've received in ages. 

"Oh, dear! come in. It's way too cold outside" she pulled me in with her to the house. I'm way too confused to even form a sentence. 

When we're inside lily took me to the living room. This place looks so damn expensive. 

"Umm, Lily wha-" I was cut off by a voice coming behind me. 

"Rhea. What the fuck are you doing here?" it was Jason. He doesn't look much shocked as I am. Oh dear God, what's happening.

"I um ca-" I stopped talking when I heard that deep but delicate voice ring through my ears. 

"Lia?" 

Damien?

I look towards him as he walks into the living room even more shocked than I am. This gotta be some sort of dream or something.

Three people from my past who I loved so much are in one room. in front of me. How more fucked up can things get?!! 

"who the fuck is Lia?" Jason says loud as ever. 

And then it clicked.

No this is horrible.

"This is the Lily your father is married to?" I asked Jason. He smiles and walked towards me.