𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

The above two songs used to be my on repeat for some time

The above two songs used to be my on repeat for some time. Not only because it's a complete vibe but because I related to it in inseparable ways.

And, after there was a time that I couldn't dare to listen to them because of the emotions and the memories it brings back.

But now I'm writing a story based on those two songs.

Sometimes you don't know what hurt is until you fall for the person you can't have. You go days even years fantasising about them, their feelings towards you, thoughts of waking up next to them for the rest of your life and a future you could have together.
You might feel like that with them you could win this world together.

But, life is all about bitter-truths. No matter how much it feels right and perfect, deep down you know there's a possibility that this nothing but a fantasy.

Its until you realise you're in love with them but cannot claim that you are actually in love with the idea of them rather the person itself.

So, want to read a story where their love is an impossibility, forbidden even but with a promise of a happily-ever-after?

So, want to read a story where their love is an impossibility, forbidden  even but with a promise of a happily-ever-after?

————

"J, why can't you just love her?"

"Loving her is an impossibility."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The basketball player and the cheerleader? Cliché huh

Being the younger sister of Ex high-school jock gives you a whole lot of fame and to top it all off being the captain cheerleader makes your position in the high-school hierarchy persistent. I am Louella June Maddox hated by many and loved by.... not much, I could say and my parents being some of them. I know it sucks when the great big pillars of my life don't even accept me for who I am.

Why? The reason is exactly what makes my story novel and nothing like a life of a typical blue-eyed, blonde cheerleader.

Death and I have been close friends my entire life and not just four years ago I watched my best friend, my anchor but most of all my sister be buried down to earth and heaven gain another angel. I, Jared Axel Sangster for these last four years have been wondering how long until death comes for me. I can't lie and tell I have not been counting my fingers for that day because I have. But one mistake, one night and one person resulted in the biggest and the only light in my life.

What happened? That is exactly what makes my story novel and nothing like a life of a typical seventeen year old basketball player.

Will their closeted secrets and colossal mistakes be cliché? I hardly think so.

————

I can't really tell a release date because I already have another book in the process of publishing and my full attention goes to DOXON since I don't have much time on my hands to sacrifice on two books.

But, once I'm done with school and a favourable amount of chapters of DOXON is written I'll put my attention on this.

Till then the introduction would be published on 2022.

————

Finally, MERRY CHRISTMAS ☃️🎄 my loves.

I hope your Christmas is full of family and fun
Good luck! Combining those two :p

Anyways I don't have to break it to you that's you're on Santa's naughty list. You already know it.

Anddd, I don't get snow in my country so kiss the snowflakes for me.

- E