- 40 - It's you

People are beautiful, animals are beautiful, nature is beautiful and life is beautiful

Why?

Because I love people, animals, nature and believe it or not I fucking love life; well you know me, I am or used to be one of those people who would do anything to not spare a single day in this world but with just one person it had all changed.

No matter how cruel people are you still might find yourself wanting to live because of that one person, no matter how vulgar certain animals are you don't find yourself hating all of them because sometimes that one animal could mean something no one ever has, no matter how many disasters the mother nature had bought upon us humans we still find ourselves living in it because it will always be the place where the sun rises, flowers Bloom, waters flow and fruits be borne. This is our world and no matter how much we hate it that ounce of good will always outweigh the surfeit of bad.

And this is one such moment like that. No matter what my mother had done I will always love her and see her as the good, pure and kindhearted woman she was. This is why a tear trickled down my cheeks when I see her walking down the aisle, a bouquet of roses in hand, the beautiful white dress hugged her body perfectly and I give back the smile she flashes under the veil when she passes me, the smile that I always wanted to see her in and it's there. I could say she finally did see the light through her dark times and it's all by the power of love.

Love can do marvels to a person's life and me, my mother are living breathing affirmations.

Jared walked her down the aisle and gave her hand to the man who is going to love her and be her home for eternity. John is no simple guy, infact he is everything my mother had wanted in a man and to fulfill all those you can not be a simple person because my mother is one hell of a complex woman with even complex expectations; expectations my father was never able to fulfill. I'm not saying what mom and dad had wasn't perfect, it was all kinds of everything I have ever wanted in parents but they only showed all the perfects and made us convince that 'this is your mom and dad' but now that I've grown I see the imperfect they have been hiding and it all became loud and clear when John gave everything to mom that dad never did.

After what happened at Luke's party, mom decided to postpone the wedding until Mason gets back to his right mental state which isn't all that good right now because he still do get horrible nightmares and flashbacks but he was strong enough to say that the wedding should not be put off on his account.

The last few days would be something I'd cherish forever because I have spent most of the time in mom's house. Not for her but for Mason and Jared and shockingly we did get along well which was more than enough to bring a smile on her face. Eventhough Damien completely hates my mother, he made his time to hangout with us and I could say all of us made some sacrifices just to see a smile on each others face.