- 24 - Temper tantrum

"Jason never came home after last night?" I asked Damien as we get inside the house and walked up to his room

"Jason never came home after last night?" I asked Damien as we get inside the house and walked up to his room. We were soaking wet from dancing in the rain but it was so damn worth it.

"He barely comes home," Damien said and closed his door behind us. I saw my duffle bags on the floor which Emma had dropped off and as much as I love being in his clothes sometimes I miss my own. I take out a tank top and a sweatpant that'll fit me. A buzzing sound rang through the room and to check it was Damien's phone. He was still in his clothes as he answered the phone and I removed the hoodie and got into the black tank top followed by the sweat pants.

"The fuck do you mean?" he cussed through the phone and he looked really pissed out of my liking.

"Where are you?" he asked for whoever he was talking to.

"Fucking asshole-" he paced around the room "- just don't piss anyone off. I'll be there" he declined the phone and moved to his closet taking out a black hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"Who was it?" I asked as he undressed in a rush.

"Uh... Jason" I straighten my back and true fear crossed me. Jason has his way of messing with the people who he shouldn't be messing with. So, being worried about him isn't the first time.

"What happened?"

"I don't know but I have to go. Stay in okay" he said walking towards me and plants a kiss on my forehead. I walked back to him, "I'm coming" I tell.

"Rhea, no," he tells as his arms keep me in one place.

"I wasn't asking and you are not leaving this room without me" what can I say I could be real stubborn sometimes.

"Rhea for fucks sake stay inside!" he said slightly raising his voice.

"No! and I don't know whether you care about Jason or not but I do!" I yelled back. He opens his mouth to say something but shuts it back with a sigh. Damien brings his hands to my face and cupped my cheek to look up at him.

"You are not leaving my side. Do you understand?" he said sounding more of a command. I nod back as a response. "And please wear something on top of the tank top"

"why? there's nothing wrong with wearing this" I tell looking down at myself.

"We are not going to a fun side so I can't fight the dudes eye-fucking you and save Jason's ass at the same time," he tells and I quickly grab one of his hoodies putting it over my head and we walked out back to his car.

We drove away from the nicer looking part of the town and passed many crossroads. We were met with a wired gate that was led to a mid-construction building. The gate was open and we drove further inside. Damien was right it was no fun looking at all especially when it's almost midnight. He parked the car and we got out. Damien held my hand pulled me closer to him.