- 26 - Good girl

DAMIEN'S POV 

"can we do something fun?" I mumbled against her neck. She's too pretty right now to let her fold clothes other than hearing her moan my name. I mean watching her slender fingers work and fold her clothes, the way she makes an annoyed face when it's not folded properly and how she panics a little bit when I see her lingerie is a... fucking sight. "Nope. I need to finish this and we are downstairs for dinner". 

I threw open one of her duffle bags to help her sort these out so we could have some extra time in our hands. "Scented candles? seriously?" I asked. 

"It was all Emma. That's not even the worst, she put one of my pencil holders too". I took more of her stuff out; mostly poetry books, novels, journals and... oh fuck

I grip the back of her neck forcing to make her look at me and her eyes go wide. This fucking little slut. "So this is what has kept you from begging me to fuck you" I pulled my hand away when she tried to snatch her vibrator away from my hands. 

"Damien, give it back!" she yelled and I stood up so she won't be able to take it. This is not making me happy. Rhea came onto me and I raised my hand high up. No way she could reach it. 

"I didn't use it. I swear". Oh Rhea you should know better than to lie to me. "Fuck you for lying". 

"It's not my fault that you leave me horny and un fucked!". Well, she got a point and I don't even know why I haven't fucked her yet because there's nothing I want more than to bury my cock on that tight little pussy. "When was the last time you used this?" I asked walking towards her and cornering her to the wall. "Rhea?" 

"Last night." I leaned in closer and wrapped my hand around her neck making her look up at me. 

"Remove your pants" I commanded into her ears. Fuck, this is going to be fun. "What?" 

"Rhea, remove your pants." she unbuttons her jeans and dropped them to the floor leaving her only in a lacy black panty. Fuck her for wearing that and being so fucking sexy. I slam my lips on hers and kiss her. I part her panty to the side to find her wet as fuck. I take the vibrator and pushed it into her core, my thumb rubbing her clit. Rhea moaned to our kiss and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders. "Wear your pants" I whispered to her mouth. "What?" she asked in confusion. I lift the pants to her waist and buttoned them. "You are insane! what are you doing?" I take a t-shirt from the closet and wore it. "Dinner. let's go and I want the controller" I tell nodding towards the door. 

"I am not going to dinner like this and I can barely walk you dumb shit!" she grabbed my arm. I walked to her duffle bag and pulled out the remote. 

"Damien, No" 

"you want to get fucked by a vibrator then you will get fucked by a vibrator. Go downstairs, don't make a noise and eat your food. You understand?" she bent her down and nod a yes. Now, this time she won't be able to leave half of her food untouched