- 34 - I need you

(A/N- THERE WILL BE A NOTE TO PLAY THE SONG (; )

RHEA'S POV 

We walked into the all too familiar club. I knew this place 'cause I have been here and to surprise, Jason's father still owned this place so we told that there was a reservation and the fact that most of us were yet underage didn't matter. 

Movements by Pham and Yung Fusion blared through the speaker, cloaking the whole space. People were dancing in the middle dancing arena which had a few stripper poles even though there weren't any strippers. Booths and couches were scattered around. We walked to the opposite side where the bar was. 

"Ooh that's some sexy piece of meat there," Emma tells and I looked at where her eyes were trained at and it was the bartender-

Oh fuck.

"Let's get drinks later," I tell and tried to grab her hand a walk away.

"Nope, I am getting drunk. Like, right now" Jennifer let go of Emma's hand and walked to the bar, sitting on a stool. "No, girl he's so hot." Yes, I admit he's hot especially with his silver-blonde hair flopping down and his piercing blue eyes. Attractive, yes but I guess that I am the last person he would want to see. 

"I know," I tell to Emma who was still staring at Alex. 

"What?" 

"Yeah, I fucked that." She turns towards me with a surprising look. "Don't look at me like that. I told you I got a wild past here" I tell and we walked towards Jennifer who was already sipping a martini. I sat down next to her. Let's just hope that he's still not mad. 

"Hello, ladies," Jason said and took the seat beside me. 

"Where's Damien?" I asked. 

"Paying the Uber." He looked better than before and I guess Damien had done a great job in helping him which I am so proud about. "Did you know that Alex still worked here?"

"What?" he looked at me with wide eyes. I nod my head towards Alex's direction what still haven't noticed us here. Just as Jason saw him, his eyes snapped towards us. 

Jason stood up on his still and jumped the opposite side of the bar and he and Alex did that weird hug thing guys do. 

"Oh man, How are you?" he asked and they looked at each other like long lost friends. Well, I guess they are long lost, friends. Alex's eyes snapped towards me and his smile faltered replacing with a scowl. Homeboy still hasn't let go of the past then.

"Hi," I tell giving him a sheepish smile. 

"You-" Alex said pointing his finger at me but Jason cut him off, placing both his hands on Alex's shoulders. 

"Look, pointing fingers at Rhea won't do any good for you," he tells. 

"I don't care," Alex said, still looking at me with an angry expression.