CHARACTER SKETCH & STORY LINE

Bella's POV

" I am as my creator made me, and since he's satisfied so I'm... Your opinion doesn't matter"
I am Bella Singhania, only daughter of my father Gautam Singhania and mother Niharika Singhania... My father is one of the leading businessman of our country and my mom is a social worker... I have been brought up in a girl's hostel from the age of 7 in Delhi... Life was difficult in hostel.. so many rules and regulations.. and just at the age of 7 I had to live away from my family... But I wasn't the only one who was suffering.. There were many other childrens too.. with passing time I started adjusting with the environment... I found the people there really weird but among them I found two people looking at whom I understood the very first time that "these will be my girls" ... Sania Roy & Meera Malhotra.. they were as crazy as me... I gelled up with both very easily.. and from that day we became friends for life... We joined the same college and did our graduation ... But now it was time for us to part our ways.. we had different careers but we decided to stay in touch.. I was back to Delhi, my papa told me to join our family business while my mom was hell bent to make me a social leader... And I? I wasn't interested in any of it... I had my own plans.. when I told them about my wish of joining the tv industry they rejected the offer on my face directly without even thinking about my feelings and emotions.. and hence I decided to fight for myself.. I left my home and started for Mumbai.. the city of dreams... I took a 1 bhk apartment and started looking for my dream job... After a struggle of whole 1 year I joined as one of the associate directors in the very famous AK tele Productions... Post 3 months of that I got to know that Sanai somehow convincing her family came to Mumbai to achieve her dream... And her family knowing that I was living here asked me to live in with her which I accepted gladly... Why won't I? My bestfriend would be staying with me ... What can be better than this... Post 4 days of that Meera gave us the good news that she had been appointed as an intern in RK Fashion's, one of the very well known designing company... Deciding to leave our childhood days again we decided to shift in together.... Everything seems so perfect and blissful right? But no it's not... Being a girl I was always pushed behind.. society couldn't accept the fact that a girl can live alone away from her family, a girl can do her job, can travel in late nights... Question were always raised on me, on my dressing style, on my lifestyle... I was always challenged to prove my capability, my calibre because I was the Only daughter of the great businessman Gautam Singhania... I received various comments from various people.. But least do I care , because their opinion doesn't matter nor it decides who I'm. What matters is my loved one's opinions.. because I'm not connected to others in any aspect.. but my loved ones and I are surely CONNECTED BY HEART .....

Bella's POV ends

1st Female Lead ~ Bella Singhania

Meera's POV

"Love me, I'll Love you back! Mess with me, I'll smash ur head " I'm Meera Malhotra.. only child of my single parent Radhika Malhotra... I was initially from Chandigarh but at the age of 6, my father abondoned my mother claiming that she was cheating him... A lot of complications happened in between them and finally they decided to part their ways but the question was who will be my guardian? .. they started fighting for my custody and due to almighty's wish my mother won my custody.. we shifted to our nani's home ... My mother had to chose up a profession... She started teaching in Lucknow JK collage... I was admitted in a girls hostel... If situation would have been normal, I would have protested but knowing the happenings around me I decided to live in hostel.. life was very depressing.. my father was snatched away from me... My paternal family was snatched away from me... But as said if God takes something from u , he compensates the same .. I got my two besties... My two soul sisters... Bella and Sania.... Who became my family... We did our schooling together in the same hostel in the same dorm.. living in our respective houses we did our graduation and finally we parted our ways due to our different career interests.. within 1 year I was appointed in the fashion house where I always dreamt of working as an designer... Past that I got to know that my Bella was an associate director in one of the leading production house, AK tele Productions.. I was really happy for her... We decided to move in ... Sania was not settled yet but we were sure soon enough she's gonna be the youth sensation... Life was never so easy for me, people always mocked me for being the child of a single mother but I was not a dumb to take whatever people would throw on me.. I was always a type of person who loved back them who loved me... But if someone ever tries to mess with me or my two bffs , they're going to face the wreath of me..