CH - 4 ~Meera's new Project ✨

A/N:- posting the same part again asany of the readers were unable to read this part..

Author's POV

Three of them stood outside the apartment.. Yuk, the broker brought the keys and handed it to them while Bella did the paperworks..

They entered inside... Meera and Sania were impressed by the simple yet beautiful interior...

" Thanku so much Yuk... " Said  Bella smiling..

" It's ok Bella ji.. Mahir ke lie kuch v... " He said smiling and left from there..

" Girls should we start ? " Shouted Bella as both started exploring the house..

" Yeah we can.. btw 2 he bedrooms hai.. kaun kaha? " Asked Sania..

" I'm ok sharing the room with Sania... Then u can take the other one.. " said Meera taking out the photo frames..

" Cool.. " said Bella taking her luggage to her room...

They arranged everything... As it was Sunday, they were free , so they did all the cleaning and arrange the things on its respective places.

( Bella chose the last bedroom , the upper right , while Sania was sharing the bed room next to hall with Meera)

They were arranging cleaning the kitchen when they heard the door bell ringing..

" Main dekhti hu " Bell left to open the door only to find an elderly man in his mid 50s standing there ..

" Yes? " She asked looking at him....

" I'm Mathew, the secretary of this colony.. I heard u just shifted today.. " he said smiling slightly..

" Oh yeah.. we shifted today morning.. " she said smiling..

" Ok then ... Welcome to our colony.. btw I hope u guys no the rules.. " he said raising his brows while she looked at him confused..

" Which rules? " She asked confused while he gave a sarcastic smile...

* * * * *

Three of them stood in a straight line while Mr. Mathew was standing in front of them with a straight face..

" Rule no. 1. No late night parties.. "

He said while three of them looked at eachother shocked.. as late night parties were the only enjoyments they used to have ..

" Rule no. 2. No boys and hanky Panky.. " he said glaring the three receiving the same expression from them ...

" Oh hello uncle we r single.. " said Sania almost glaring him..

" And definitely not ready to mingle" said Bella glaring at him...

" Han han jo v ho .. " he gulped looking at them..