CH~9- little changes✨

Mahir's POV

It's been 2 days since I saw her!
She went to Delhi for meeting one of her relatives...
Although we r socially connected via chats but still not meeting her from 2 days is affecting me damn alot!
I have always dreamt of that person who would come and change my life in a blink of eye...
And finally it happened..
Dhe came into my life... As my lady luck..
I won't name this feeling but it's more than liking..
Watching her everyday while she's directing the team gives me much relief..
I can stare her for days u know... And deep somewhere I know I'm a part of her world which makes me happy..

I was done with my practice and was asked for my shot.. my turn for performance came..
Ashima came to call me while I nodded taking my guitar just when my phone ringed and looking at the screen an automatic smile crept on my lips..

"Hello! " I said recieving the call..

"Hey! In the shoot right now? " She asked.

"Yeah they called just now as it's my turn for performing.. " I replied smiling..

"Oh ! The eviction will be done after this performance I guess! " She said while I nodded as if she can see me..

"Ok stop nodding and go! All the best! U should be in top 6! " She said in her sing song voice..

How does she know that I was nodding..
Hmm.. she knows me preety well..

I hanged up and left for my performance..

Meera's POV

Loneliness sucks!
This is probably the first time I'm leaving alone in my life..
Yeah because in childhood I was with my parents, I did my schooling living in a girl's hostel where I was always surrounded with many other girls.. collage life too went with me living with my parents and after that my two muchkins shared an apartment...
And hence I was never alone..
It's just two days of these two being in Delhi.. and it feels like ages...
Few! Work comes first! Otherwise I too would've joined them ...

I made my morning coffee and took the laptop connecting Bella to a video call which she recieved instantly..

I haven't even talked to them from last 2 days only once I recieved a call when Sania said they reached safely..
And all thanks to my team who didn't let me had my dinner in peace..
These 2 days have been so hectic..
I wish this project ends soon..

"Hey Meeru! Good morning" she chirped holding her coffee mug..

Wait! Isn't she smiling and chirping like before ?
Like she used to be 4 years back?

"Heya! What's up? Someone seems happy?" I asked taking a sipp..

" Hm hmm.. I feel relieved.. finally.. it feels everything has normalised.. " she said smiling..

And it was a genuine smile!
By her heart!

" If I would've know that sending u to di and jiju would bring my old Bella back, I would've done that years back.. " I said looking at her happily.. while she smiled looking at the screen..

"I too regret it Meera! Why I haven't came here before? I have wasted my 4 years.... " She said sighing while gave a slight smile..

" No more regrets and sadness.. let bygones be bygones... It's never too late Bella.. " I said smiling while she nodded with that ever beautiful smile of hers..

"Btw where's Sania? " I asked taking out a pair of clothing for me..

" Oh she has gone to shopping with di! U know right today is her concert hence di wants her to look the best " she said munching her breakfast...