CH~ 36- Bella confronts Abeer

Author's POV

" You " Mahir looked at Abeer who stood holding a bag hanging on his shoulder.

" Yeah... You guys are here what a pleasant surprise!" He looked surprised at them while Bella straightened herself from Mahir's arms.

" Yeah we came for an weekend trip. But you?" Mahir asked confused while Bella chose to stand silently beside him.

" I was passing by but my car got punctured and I saw this farmhouse so decided to ask for help as I couldn't reach any mechanic!" Abeer replied smiling.

" Oh... Then how can we help you?" He asked walking towards him.

" you know by helping me to change the tyre if you know because I don't.. and or else I don't know where will I stay!" He said looking at Bella who now knew what he was upto.

" Ok I can change it for you.. and even if I change you can stay with us tonight.. I mean comeon it's already 11..." Mahir said smiling concerned.

" No he can't.." Bella said from behind sternly when the two boys looked back at her shocked.

Bella has always been a helpful humble person.. but all of a sudden she being this rude was unexpected bith for Abeer who have dated her for more than 5 years and for Mahir who is presently dating her and knows what she is.

" Bella... Baby... You.." Mahir was saying when she cut her off in between coming forward and standing beside him.

" Our friends won't be comfortable.. specially Meera and Sania.. " she said in a deadpanned tone..

" Why? Isn't he your long lost friend..?" Mahir asked somewhat suspiciously.

" Yeah he was... And they always had a problem with him.. don't mind Abeer you too know it.. and we have came here for Meera's bachelorette.." she was saying when he looked surprised..

" Ohk so her engagement news wasn't fake.. she actually is getting married!" He said amused..

" Yeah she's.. and I don't want to spoil it for her.. MEERA & SANIA was is and will always be my First Priority! So I hope you understand!" She said emphasising on each words making him clench his fists.

Mahir who was looking at both somewhat really confused was brought back to world.

" So Mahir.. tum jaldi se car thik krdo." She said in a monotonous tone.

He nodded and started moving towards the car which was parked at a long distance.

" Umm I'll have some water and come.." he said to Mahir who nodded and left .

He turned to Bella and was about to say something when she grabbed his arm and took him to the other end of the farmhouse.
Once they were alone in that secluded area she stood facing him.

" What are you doing here Abeer?" She asked in a deadpanned tone.

" I told there..." He was saying when she cut him off in between..

" Cut that crap. That was a lie.. I know you very well.." she said glaring him.

" Ofcourse... You know me cause you love me.." he said smiling at her lovingly..

" You're highly mistanken.. I don't live you.. not anymore.. " she said confidently.

" Oh yeah? Then whom do you love? That new rockstar in the town? Whi does shows for you?" He asked smirking.

" Yeah.. I love him. And ofcourse he's new in the town but soon he'll be known as the best rockstar of India.. and you can already see the journey has already started.. and again he doens't does shows for me.. he does it because of his own career.." she corrected him a bit rudely.