CH~47- Will Bella forgive them?

PS: I kinda wanted to show their outfit for this episode! So here it is in the above media.

°°°°°

Bella's POV

2 days since I left Mumbai.. and it'll be a white lie if I say I'm not missing my friends and especially my Mahir..

Yesterday was Meera's wedding.. how much I wanted to attend that and compliment the both.. it was my wish to make her ready for her big day.. but everything had to spoil.

My life is not less than those tv cliches where problems keeps on arising.

When I came here my parents were so worried for me.. they asked me what happened but I simply pushed away the subject not wanting to let them know what actually happened.

If they'll get to know that my so called bestfriend's didn't belived me.. didn't trusted me then trust me they'll be more devastated.

I am not hurt or broken anymore.. I am just thinking that have I done a mistake in choosing my friends?

How could they just nit trust me?

About Mahir , he didn't blamed me or said a single awful word.. he was just too numb to even react.. but why? What did actually happened?

I'm still clueless.

I was busy in my thoughts when I heard my mom yelling my name..

" Bellla........." She yelled for the 6th time.. I groaned and git up from my bed making my way out of the room and leading downstairs.

" what happened mumma?" I asked in a faded tone when my eyes fell on ghe familiar people standing there..

All of their eyes on me as they desperately looked at my every descending steps.

My eyes roamed on theirs and what I saw actually made me confused.

They looked....

Guilty?

" We know what exactly happened!" My father said in a stern manner and I turned my head towards him as he gave me sad smile.

" Why are they here?" I asked to mom who looked at my friends and Mahir who were standing looking at me.

Well I was actually surprised and in aww to see Meera in her wedded look. She was wearing a saree , a nuptial chain and that vermillion was just highlighting that look.. I so wanted to run to her squealing and compliment her but then her words came flashing in my ears and I took a step back..

" Bella we.." they said in unison when I showed my hand to them.

" I'm sure there's nothing left to say.. after all the goody goody people won't like to talk to an insensitive bitch like me?" I said sarcastically pointing at myself when Krish looked down in shame..

" Bella ... Please listen to us ." Meera said when I looked back at her..

" Haven't I listened enough of your accusations Mrs. Meera Krish Goyal?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest blinking back the tears as my anger was resurfacing.