CH~40- Starting it all over again ✌️

Author's POV

Bella stared at his for a brief second contemplating with her heart and mind but eventually gave in smiling at him.

" I do!" She says making him sigh in content.

" So we start it all over?" Asked Abeer when she smiled at him..

" We are starting it all over again Abeer.. myself Bella Singhania!" She says smiling at him forwarding her hand for a shake which he takes gladly saying "Abeer Malhotra this side... It was nice meeting you Bella!"

She chuckles as he leans over taking her in a hug which she complies hugging him back just then her eyes falls on Mahir who was sitting there already looking at them. He looked uncomfortable which did confused her at first but then realising she was hugging Abeer so closely might have made him feel uncomfortable she backs off ..

" And now... One of the very passionate contestant of our show who has always been the top favourite of our judges is gonna come here... Please welcome on the stage Mahir Sehgal!" The host announces and Mahir takes a deep breathe composing himself before walking towards the stage and stand in the centre beside the host.

" So Mahir... Wanna say something before you perform? It's semifinals today.. nervous?" Asked the host looking at him .. Bela rest her face on her palm supporting with her elbow as she looks at Mahir all smiling.

" Nervous hona is obvious! It's my first show and I'm preety much nervous but someone told me not to be.. " he says looking at Bella who smiled at him showing her beautiful dimples.

" Someone told me I have to be myself here.. for my passion.. for her!" He says as the crowd cheers for him.

" Oh so it's a girl ! Someone special?" The host Arjun asks wriggling his brows.

" Umm yeah!" He says blushing slightly making Bella giggle.

" So when are you introducing her?" Asked Arjun when his smile grew bigger as he replied " tomorrow.. on this stage!"

To this the crowd gets bad and starts cheering for him. He feels so encouraged by them while Bella sits there shocked as she didn't expected him to do something like that.

" Oh my god! Is it someone from the set?" Arjun asks when he smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

" Umm yeah.. you'll get to know soon but today's song is just for her!"  He says smiling at Bella who blushed looking away.

" Ohk then! " Arjun says and walks off from the stage leaving Mahir there. The lights turned dim and a spot light was focused on him as he held the guitar wearing the mic smiling at Bela.

...... 🎶 🎵 🎵 🎶......

He started playing the guitar notes and the place fell into silence . The camera was rolled focusing on him and the other cameras focused on the judges and the contestants.

Itni mohabbat karta hoon ke
Lafz bhi na keh paye
Tum mile mujhe yun lage
Jaise koi duwa mil jaye

He starts singing the lines closing his eyes at first but they opens at their own and falls on Bela who says there already staring at him with so much adoration in her eyes as his voice feels like a sweet addiction to her ears.