CH-19~ Love Blossoms 💞🌸

Author's POV

" You guys sit here.. I'll just make something." Said Bella and moved towards kitchen when she stopped at her track..

" What happened? " Asked Mahir as he saw her looking at her room..

" I guess I left my phone there.. I'm coming.." she said and started leaving for her room..

She entered the room and saw her phone lying on the bed..

She picked it up and turned only to get shocked...

" What the hell? " She shouted angrily..

Listening her voice everyone rushed into her room and saw her fuming in anger standing there..

" What happened Bella? " Asked Sania looking at her concerned..

" Bella? Chikhi kyu? " Asked Mahir standing beside her..

" Krish.. what the fuck have you done to my mirror.. look at that . .." she said making a crying face pointing at the mirror which had heart shape drawn on it with lipstick..

Meera looked at Krish who bit his tongue closing his eyes..

Everyone is very aware about Bella's OCD..

And she irritates the hell out of everyone when she finds mess near her...

" I'm ..sorry.. that was... Just a part of my proposal.. " Krish said stuttering in between..

" Bella... We... We can clean it ohk.." Meera tried to save Krish..

" Wait.. " she whispered slightly and moved towards the vanity while everyone were already looking at her keenly..

" Krish.. you...you used my favourite lipstick shade... You are gone..." Bella gave a deadly glare...

Krish started taking steps behind while she started approaching him...

Soon he started running while she was chasing him from behind...

Everyone were laughing hard looking at Krish while the two were busy in their own world..

One saving his life.. and the other trying to punish the murderer of her lipstick..

No one ever knew that these people will become the best of friends in such a short span..

Looking at these 6 , everyone would go aww as they looked really adorable together...

A perfect example of best friends 💖

. . . .

" What's this behaviour of yours Meera? You were ignoring me? " Asked Radhika, Meera's mom..

" No mom.. it's not like that..I was just.." she couldn't speak further when she felt two hands sneaking through her bare waist...

She gasped looking at the mirror.. Krish kept his face on her shoulder while she glared him resuming her talk...

" Yes.. mom... I was just .. taking my time.. " she managed to say while he started kissing near her neck making her weak on her knees..

" Thankgod Bella picked my call.. I was so worried.. anyways you guys are doing the pooja I asked for right? " Radhika asked raising her brows..

" Yes mom... I'm getting ready..for that only.." Meera replied coming out of his hold..

He pulled her by her wrist pinning her to the wall..

"  The things happening around you girls are making me tensed.. pehle Bella ka accident.. fir tumhara yeh fake news... It's better agr hum ek Shanti hawan karale.. " Radhika said thinking about the last incidents..