CH~48- Reunion of Melania✨❤️

Mahir's POV

Her soft arms are wrapped around my torso as she snuggled to my body making me smile. My one hand was holding her waist as she sat in my lap in her balcony swing.. with the other hand I stroked her hairs .. we stared at the bright blue sky in comfortable silence.

I was thankful that Bella understood what actually happened.. and she got ready to go back with me.. although I'm still worried about the fact that she hasn't spike a word to her friends nor did she encouraged me talking about them.

May be she needs some time .. which I'll provide her gladly. After discussing everything we just sat here in eachother's arms locked in this room of hers.. we eere just getting used to what we were again that was it..

We heard a knock on the door and she peeked up from my shoulder at the door mouthing a 'come in' . A house staff entered and stood at the door ..

" Ma'am bari ma'am is calling you for lunch.." the staff said politely.

" We are coming!" I said on her behalf before she could deny..

I got to know from uncle and aunty that she has been skipping food from the last few days.. after the staff left I looked back at her narrowing my eyes.

" Skipping food is the worst habit.. and I surely don't encourage it!" I said pointing my finger at her glaring to which she sighed.

" Won't happen again!" She muttered softly making me smile.

" I won't let it happen again!" I said kissing on her forehead to which she smiled and got up from my lap.

She went inside her room and taking her phone she came up to me . Taking her hands in mine I led her downstairs. All of our friends and her parents were already seated waiting for us. When they saw me I have and reassuring smile and saw them sighing in relief. Bella didn't bothered to say anything to anyone as she took her probably usual place which was just after her father who sat on the head seat. I sat next to her and smiled at everyone.

" Just one.." said Bella to her mom who was giving her 3 chapattis..

" You won't decide that.." I said sternly and grabbed her plate.. she rolled her eyes looking away making everyone laugh.

I made the plate for her and handed her food looking at which she gasped.

" Excuse me! I don't eat that even in a whole day!!" She exclaimed with her eyes widen..

" That's for skipping food for 3 days.. now shut up and eat or else I know how to make you !" I said or rather warned.  Grumpingly she took her plate amd started having her food Silently. I chuckled at the view and turned back to our friends wh raised their brows questioningly. I sighed shaking my head ...

Ofcourse they wanted to know if she was still mad at them.. which may be she's not but at the same time she might be cause who knows!

My Bella is unpredictable.

" So you guys are staying for a week right?" Asked uncle smiling at us.

" No dad.." Bella said before anyone of us could. Sania and Meera were upset thinking that their bestfriend doesn't want them to stay in her house.

" What?  Bella they are your friends for god's sakes.. and our guests too.. we didn't taught you to behave like this.." her mom scolded her to which she shook her head.

" Puri baat sunneki adat kab lagegi? Hamesha adhi baat sunke tut parte ho.. dad!" She whined when her father chuckled. We looked at her confused when she turned to us.

" I thought main tumlogo ke sath kal he Mumbai wapas ja rahi hu.. but if you wanna stay here then stay . " She shrugged making all of us surprised.

" You mean you don't have any problem with us staying here?" Asked Meera expectingly.