CH~37- Happy Birthday Sania 💟

Author's POV

Meera stood on the ladder tie-ing the ballon knots to the iron rack while Krish stood holding the ladder.

" You know baby yeh main kar sakta tha .. it would have been done so easily!" Krish said looking up at her who glared at him.

" Don't make fun of my height Krish.. I swear I'll kill you " she said much angrily shooting daggers at him..

" Arey..." He couldn't hold back the laughter which he was trying to hold from the time they started decorating the apartment.. he looked away not wanting to meet his death ...

" Meera... Yeh v lagade!" Bella said holding a huge doraemon toy in her hand..

" Seriously?" Asked Mahir who was busy placing the happy birthday letters on the wall..

" What? She loves Doraemon!" Bella shrugged giving him a duh look.

" And you like what? Chota bheem?" Asked Krish looking at her who shook her head ..

" No I like that!" Meera chirped from the ladder.

" Yeah! I like shinchan more!" Bella replied walking upto Mahir passing him the puffed alphabets.

" What are you girls? Some kid?" Mahir asked laughing joined by krish.

" Jo sochna hai socho we are like this only!" Meera said shrugging and hy fyed Bella who stick out a tongue to krish who chuckled at them.

" How much time will it take to complete all these?" Bella asked looking at the hall .

" It's almost done... Just this lights are left.." Krish showed hanging his hand in the air.

" Ok then you guys continue.. I and Meera should move to the kitchen and start preparing the food." Bella said to which the three of them nodded.

Bella and Meera left to prepare the special food for the eve while Mahir and Krish started doing the rest of the decorations.

Here Ansh brought Sania to the shopping mall after having breakfast with her in her favourite restaurant.

Last night exactly at 12 she was surprised with a homemade cake by Ansh along with her friends wishing her whole heartedly. After making her cut the cake and wishing her the boys left for their home . The very next morning Ansh came to take with him for a birthday special day out. And after they left Krish and Mahir joined Bela and Meera to do all the planning for the surprise birthday party they were throwing in the evening.

" Dress ki kya jarurat hai Ansh?" Sania asked frowning to which he went behind he hugging her from back placing the red gown he selected for her in front of them as they stood infront of the mirror.

" Of course jarurat hai.. it's a special day of yours.. toh tumhe naya dress dena toh banta hai right?" He asked kissing on her cheek to which she shook her head knowing arguing with her man won't give her anything other than wastage of time.

" Fine... I'll see the fittings!" She said and walked past him to the changing room. She wore the gown and it seemed that was just made for her.. her cleavage could be seen ... And it had cut in front from her knee level and reached her ankles in the back and sides.. it didn't had any stone work.. just a simple maroon red silk gown it was which she liked alot.

" Must say.. he has a good choice!" She said looking at herself in the mirror.

She came out after changing back to her previous clothes and saw him waiting for her leaning with his back to the counter.

" All good?" He asked looking at her when she nodded.

" Ok then... Anything else you want?" He asked tugging back her hairs when she denied shaking her head.