CH-2 ~ First Meet ✨💖

Sania's POV

"Oh my god I'm so happy for u.. u know I was feeling some internal happiness from the evening.. I thought it's because of that contestant may be but no it was for u... All the very best babe.. " Bella was beyond happy knowing that I have finally grabbed an opportunity to perform..

Currently three of us are sitting together... Having my hand made food.. chicken biryani and rayta...  All if us can die fir chicken biryani.. it's Love ❤️..

" So kab hai event? " Asked Meera gulping water .

" Parso hai.. 2 din practice.. but they said tomorrow we r gonna meet the Clint.. jinke yaha hume perform karna hai.. " I said having my food..

" Chalo accha hai... All the very best... " Said Bella hugging me by side...

She was already done with her dinner so she left for bedroom while I and Meera washed the plates.. arranging everything in its place we went back to our bedroom..

Tomorrow I'm gonna start up my first show.. I just hope everything goes well..

Sania's POV ends

Mahir's POV

I am selected for the new reality show by AK tele Productions.. " Sensational Singer"... Today's audition went good.. currently I'm sitting on the bed.. from tomorrow we r gonna start shooting for the new show... I know none in that set... I don't know how will I even manage.. I heard Ashima , one of the team member of that production house saying I was recommended by one associate director.. I really don't know who's he / she but I'm thankful to that person whoever has recommended me..

Thinking about the days event I fell into a peaceful slumber..

I woke up next morning.. having my breakfast, I got ready and left for my work..

I reached there to see the contestants already standing there waiting for someone..

" U r mate Mahir.. " I heard Ashima .. I went inside and stood beside the contestants..

" I'm sorry..woh " I couldn't complete when she said " it's ok.. but be careful next time.. " she said with a small smile and got engrossed in her other work..

Soon I saw some other contestants too joining me... I stood in the middle.. what are we waiting for I really don't know..

" Ok guys.. so the person who's gonna lead this reality show is coming to have a small talk with u .. u guys are waiting here just to know about this show.. so let's just wait for some mins she'll join us soon.. " said Ashima and left towards the exit..

Soon I saw her coming with another Preety lady..she was beautiful.. simple and her smile was something which would attract anyone on the earth..

" Hello everyone.. I'm Bella Singhania... an  Associate Director of this production house.. this is the first time we r producing a reality show ... It's an experiment u can say... And we know that experiments either gets successful or failed.. but for getting succesful the process should be done sincerely, unitedly and for most whole heartedly.. I want u all to give ur best.. I don't know who'll win this show but I want u all to win people's heart during this journey.. from today officially u guys r starting a new journey and I wish a very all the best.. I'm not just ur concept director but ur friend as well.. Ever find any problem or any thing which is bothering u , u r free to come to me.. and clarify the things.. now u guys can continue with ur work Thanku.. " she ended her  small speech and left from there ... She was something different.. not rude and arrogant like the other people.. she's not only beautiful but she has a beautiful personality.. Thankgod our boss is not rude like I've always seen in typical shows...