CH~7- A try won't harm

Sania's POV

I have recieved a call for a concert organised by Delhi Rags... A well known Music Studio...

Life is really unpredictable... Where I was struggling few days back.. seeking for a job in music profession...

Every time , I faced rejection , somewhere deep in my heart I felt that may be music isn't my cup of tea... But when u are lost , when u decide to chose something wrong, it's only the people who are ur real one's comes to pave your way to the right path...

Meera is busy handling Mr. Hottie, uff I mean that Krish Goyal who everyday creates a new drama , she's busy in her profession growing everyday in a positive successful life..

And here my Bela, she is well settled in her future but still she's nowhere near a happy life... She's so disturbed from past few days.. how can I leave her alone in this state.. I know what's going in her mind.. she's not able to come out from that past...

I regret for being so casual towards that matter.. I regret for not protecting her...
I regret everything...

Flashback..

We were waiting for Bela from past 2 hours...
I'm damn sure she'll be busy with that bastard..
I don't know what she saw in him that she said yes to that stupid... She has already wasted her 3 years... With him.. although we always told her to break up with him but we couldn't force her as it's her life after all..

" Yeh Abeer kab picha chodega? I'm just so done with him yaar.. "

I heard Meera who was sulking from a long time sitting beside me...

" We also know this very well that he's with Bella only because of her money.. and the reputation and image she has in the institute.."

I looked at Abeer who was telling something to Bella while she was laughing holding his hands..

Looking at them anyone will believe that they are a happy couple.. but little did they know that Abeer is fake.. he is playing with her feelings... But anyway if she herself is blindly trusting him then I've nothing to say..

Finally she walked towards us with a huge smile on her face..

" So finally u r done with ur boyfriend? "

Meera mocked at her ... I held her hand indicating her 'don't'...

" I'm never done with him... He's Love... Anyways tera mood kyu bigra hai itna.. " she asked pulling her cheeks while she frowned looking away..

" Hum kabse wait kar rahe hai Bella... U know fair well nazdeek aa raha hai.. it's next week.." I said while she ordered a coffee for herself..

" Exactly na... Farewell aa he gaya hai almost.. uske baad everyone will part away.. I'm gonna miss Abeer u know.. pata nahi time nikal v payenge ek dusre ke lie ya nahi.. "

Not again.. here we are sulking because we will part our ways for our respective careers and she's worrying about that stupid...

Ofcourse she'll, she loves him.

But he doesn't..

Does she know?

Ofcourse not!

Them why the fuck are you being mad on her?

Ok fine... I don't know what will happen to her when she'll get to know about his true colours..

"Seriously? Tujhe Abeer ki pari hai.. you are impossible Bella.. "

Meera left from there being hell irritated..

" Main dekhti hu... " I said and left behind her...

This was another reason for which we were against her relationship with that Abeer ..
Abeer was coming in between us , our friendship, our sisterhood... And this was the thing which was effecting both me and Meera..