CH~6- Seal The Deal 🤝

Author's POV

RK's Fashion House

" Do u have any sense what blunder u have created.. I have a bunch of people who r good for nothing.. seems like I have opened a pathsala is it? "

Mr. Kapoor was definitely on a bad mood today. The employees and interns have been standing in the reception area from past 15 mins ... They all at the same time were being scolded because of only 1 person who did a grave mistake by spoiling 1 outfit... And the person was none other than Ms. Soniya...

Mr. Kapoor is a very moody person.. if he's in a good mood one can get a royal treatment from him but when he's in a bad mood the inferiors from his are then destined to get a pathetic treatment from him... Even if one is not at fault that day , he would point out sometime in him that could be criticised...

And today definitely he was in a pathetic ultra Pro max mood... Then guess what will happen to Meera today... Must be thinking why Meera would face something? Well definitely she'll because she's unfortunately 30 mins late today.

Meera enters the 6th floor only to find Mr. Kapoor glaring at everyone while each and every person was looking at the floor... Knowing this scenario from past 1 year she cursed her fate.... Looking at the roof ...

" God Meera! Tujhe ajj he late hona tha.... I'm dead today.. please save me god! " Her mind was wishing for some magic to happen when she heard a harsh voice...

" Oh welcome ma'am... U needed something ma'am? U just could have called me why bothered to visit here.. I would have come to u right... " Mr kapoor smiled in a polite but sarcastic way... Meera looked at him who was already shooting daggers at her...

" Umm sir actually I got late becaus... "

" Traffic? Come on honey that have become a very common excuse.. try something new... " He walked upto her standing just in front of her looking straight into her eyes..

" No sir... There was some work in home... "

She tried ti explain when he again cut her sentence in middle saying

" This is yr professionalism Miss. Malhotra? U r not the boss here.. it's ur responsibility infact ur duty to come on time... I don't know what kind of people I have chosen for my Fashion House.... U guys are Just.. " he was angry beyond limit... Meera was about to answer when his phone started ringing...

He looked at Meera who was already looking at him nervously.... Taking some deep breaths calming himself he picked the call ..

" Yeah.... Hmm hmm...... Sure.... I'll send one of my intern..... Ya ........ U may come today evening.... "

He cut the call and looked at everyone who were already staring him...

" Am I looking so handsome my dears that you all are staring and drooling over me? " He asked sarcastically while everyone shook their head in negative looking somewhere else...

" Then get back to work dumb fellows... And you Miss late comer ... Do the honour and come to my cabin.. " he left for his cabin... Meera kept glaring at his dispersing figure...

" Khadoos kahi ka... " Murmuring things to herself she went to his cabin..

* * * * *

" Kya lagta hai kaun jeetega yeh show? " Asked Azhar one of the contestant...

" Yeh v koi puchne ka sawal hai bro ofcourse main.. " Rocky in his ever confident or u can say over confident tone mouthed playing in his mobile..