CH~5- Growing Closeness 👉👈❤️

Author's POV

Watching a person everyday in front of ur eyes, for whom u have unknown feelings, although u have not realised that, somewhere deep in ur heart, u know everyday ur feelings for that person is growing... And even if u are away from that person and ur heart is connected to them , then even if u don't realise, every day u fall for that person more..

Something exactly was happening with Mahir , Krish and Ansh...

Mahir who was everyday watching Bella close to him , in front of his eyes, unknown to him he started feeling for her... Although she always considered him a good person but haven't thought about him otherwise...

Krish , a complete flirt, who never leaves any woman becomes the saint , not a complete but a naughty saint whenever he comes across Meera... He knew he affected her but he started liking her long ago even without his knowledge..

While Ansh couldn't meet Sania after the launch event but it seemed like she rented an apartment in his heart and was staying there jobless, as she was living in his heart...

One day... In RK's

" Back to back 3 deals ... Oh my god... Yeah yeah sure... I'll send my best designers... Yeah sure" said Mr. Kapoor being enthusiastic...

All the interns and designers assembled in his cabin... Meera looked at his face which had a huge smile plastered on it which is not at all a common thing...

" Lagta hai koi deal final hui hai... tabhi itne khush lag rhe hai " she thought examining his face...

" Ok so ladies and gentlemen... I'm going to share a great news with u all... We've got 3 new deals.. and for u guys it's gonna be projects.. " he announced the news making everyone happy..

" So I'll choose the best designers from u all who will be dealing with these projects individually...." he announced smiling slightly...

" two top well known models r interested to do some advertisements with our Fashion House... And also we r going to design for a company.... The two models are Saysha Arora & ofcourse Krish Goyal... He's very impressed with our team work.. hence he signed some upcoming projects.. and Meera... I would definitely like u to handle him.. " he said casually while she looked at him with wide eyes...

" What? I'm talking about his project.. " she nodded looking away...

" Also.. the very well known AK Tele Productions are producing a new show jiske lie we've been given to opportunity to design the outfits... Usme me chahta hu Soniya along with some other members ek sath kaam kare.. and Meera ur whole work is now assigned with Mr. Goyal... So u just start preparing the new designs.. " he said sitting on his chair... Nodding at him everyone started leaving when Meera was again called by Mr. Kapoor..

" Yes sir? " She asked turning..

" I'm proud of u child.. The Goyal's are really impressed by us.. and u were dealing that shoot which clearly means he was impressed with you.. I mean ur work... It's a great opportunity for us... And I hope like always u will be neiling it. " He said smiling making Meera smile..

She went back to her cabin ...

" Everything is good except the fact that I've to work again with that Flirt Goyal.. " she said irritated...

* * * * *

" Yaar tu party dene wali thi na? " Asked Sania fixing her guitar..

" Aur ab toh ek aur naya project mila hai.. time for double celebration.. " said Bela sitting beside Sania..

" Okk fine.. get ready... We are going to " THE HELL" ... " She said smiling..