CH~35 - Bachelorette Trip (2) 🏖️ 🥂

Author's POV

9:00 PM

" So what's the plan after marriage? Kahi shift ho rahe ho?" Asked Bella taking a spoonful of hakka noodles.

" Not really until I need to move for a new show!" Krish said and Meera looked at his direction.

" Mujhe v shift hona parega sath me?" She asked and everyone looked at her as if she has grown two horns.

" Kya bewakoofo jaisa sawal hai Meera? Tum uski hone wali wife ho si ofcourse you'll have to move in where he goes." Sania said chuckling drinking her lemon soda.

" Arey not like that baba... I mean I have my job here.. ase toh tumhe kuch din baad he naye shows milte rehte hai.. main bar bar toh city change nahi kar sakti na.. mujhe job kaha milegi ase bar bar shift karungi toh?" Meera explained her point and they went in deep thoughts.

" She has a point.. woh ase apna job chorke tede piche piche har jagah nahi ja payegi.. you have to get out a permanent solution!'' Mahir told Krish who nodded in understanding.

" Yeah otherwise tum dono ko he problems hongi!" Ansh added ..

" Actually I have an idea!" Said Bella gaining all of their attention.

" What?" They asked in unison.

" See.. Krish you have people appointed for your every need. Like there's a PA, a chef , an advisor for your legal management, as well as a DESIGNER! " She said when they looked at her more curiously.

" We all know how choosey you are when it comes to fashion , you always choose the best for you .. and in India
RK fashion from Mumbai is topping the industry.. and Meera is one of the best from RK's.. so why don't you hire her as your Designer?" She asked further and every eye grew wide at the idea.

" That's actually a superb idea Jaann!" Mahir said hugging her by side as she sat beside him.

" You mean.. I'll be his designer..? As well as wife?" Meera asked looking at her..

" Yeah what's the problem? Dekh tu kuvh mahino pehle bhi toh ek project ke liye Krish ki designer thi right?" Meera nodded and Bela turned towards Krish asking " and what would you say Krish? Did you liked the outfits and style?" She asked further when he nodded in agreement.

" Woh sare Meera ne he banaye the.. see guys shadi ke baad alag rehna is a pathetic idea.. you guys just met some months back and dated for merely a month and now you guys are getting married. Tum dono ko ek dusre ke sath kuch waqt bitana hoga... To understand what marriage is.. to live the beautiful moments.. aur tum log agar ek dusre se dur rahe toh na tum kaam me focus kar paoge aur na he ek dusre ko time de paoge.. jab option hai then why don't we try it.. in home you'll be his wife but in work you'll be his designer who would look after his fashion and style.. aur uske badle you'll pay her the deserved amount! "

She finished explaining it to them .. Behir and Sansh were looking at the two who seemed lost in thoughts. After a good minute they both speak at the same time..

" I'm ready!"

And looked at eachother and smiled sheepishly.

" That's perfect.. so it's sorted then?" Ansh asked when they nodded.

" Let's meet in the hall in 5 minutes guys.. we would do some fun tonight!" Mahir said wriggling his brows. They laughed nodding and went to their respective rooms while the girls cleaned the dining table.

Soon enough they all came to the lawn instead where the girls had already spread the mattresses.. coke and beer bottles were kept along with chips and popcorn. Krish and Meera sat together with their backs facing the beach. Bella and Sania sat on the right side of the front door while Mahir and Ansh sat opposite to them.