CH- 29~ Taking for Granted

Author's POV

It was already 2 months since Behir confessed.. and with every passing second, their love was growing more beautiful..

Here Radhika decided a perfect date for Meera and Krish's engagement..

As they announced publically months back that they are dating eachother..

On the other hand Ansh was getting habituated with Sania and same was with her ...

Without their knowledge, they became very close in this two months...

Hugs and kisses on cheeks were common for them now..

Everything seemed perfect in their lives..

In Bella's apartment..

" So what to choose for this girl? Yeh to ek ke baad ek reject kie ja rahi hai .." said Sania exasperated...

It was some 2 hour since they started choosing outfit for Meera...

" Baki time toh bare assani se choose karleti thi. Ajj kya ho gaya?" Asked Sania frowning..

" I don't know yaar . I'm not able to choose.." said Meera sighing..

Bella smiled looking at the both and sat beside them..

" It's ok... Nervousness and confusion ho jati hai.. after all it's a big day for you both.. " said Bella smiling..

" Par abhi choose karna prega na?" Asked Meera when the other two looked at eachother..

" Ok choose 3 best from all of this and then send it to Krish... " Said Bella when Meera looked at her confused..

" And from those 3, he'll choose the best for you.." Sania completed making her grin..

Meera chose 3 outfits from the  latest collections of MK's and dialled Krish..

" Yeah Meera.." he asked picking the call..

" Krish I've sent you 3 Outfits.. please choose one from the three.. " said Meera sitting on the sofa..

" Ok.. let me check.." he said opening the whatsapp and found the three pictures..

He examined the three for some moments and finally smiled looking at the second picture..

" Umm the white one.. it's perfect.." he said when she looked at the white outfit..

" Any specific reason for this one?" She asked smiling as she too liked it the most..

" Because you'll look just like a fairy in this one... My fairy.." he said making her blush..

" I'll talk to you later.. bye.." she said hanging up the call..

" This one.." she said pointing at the white one when Bella picked it smiling..

" It's beautiful.." she said smiling making Meera smile..

" I've selected this.. for myself.." said Sania picking a blue outfit..

" Perfect.." said Meera adjusting the dress..

" Now your turn..." Both said in unison looking at Bella..

" Umm...guys.. I've my outfit already chosen." Said Bella fidgeting with her fingers..

" What? When?" Both asked confused...

" Yesterday only.. umm it was.. like.. I .." she was stuttering when both Meera and Sania bursted out laughing..

" God Bella.. can't you tell us that it's Mahir who has chosen your outfit.. god..." Meera said laughing her lungs out when Sania chuckled hugging Bella who was smiling looking at the floor..