CH~44- Leaving!

Author's POV

Bella was still in a daze when Abeer looked at her and felt bad ...
She had no idea what was going around her. She just sat there lost in her thoughts...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Abeer who was looking at Bella was in a daze that if he actually did right because Bella looked completely devastated. She didn't even noticed that Mahir's performance had already started.

Milne hai mujhse aayi
Phir jaane kyun tanhaai
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui

His voice broke her trance as she looked up at him standing at the centre with his eyes focused at the floor and jwas held tight and clenched.

O.. khud se hai ya Khuda se
Iss pal meri ladaai
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui
O o...

As his sing paced up the whole crowd started cheering and hooting for him. Their friends too were looking at him with a sad smile knowing what is exact situation was .

Aashiqui baazi hai taash ki
Toot.te bante vishwaas ki

As he said the last line his eyes travelled to Bella who sat there with her eyes pouring which left him confused as well.

O.. Milne hai mujhse aayi
Phir jaane kyun tanhaai
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui

He shrugged off the matter not wanting to spoil his performance and looked away continuing to sing.

Jaane kyun main sochta hoon
Khaali sa main, ik raasta hoon

He felt his heart heavy as the scene from that room came playing infront of his eyes making it difficult for him not to break down.

Tune mujhe kahin kho diya hai
Yaa main kahin khud laapata hoon

Mahir looked at Bella with such a emotion which she couldn't contemplate.. but deep somewhere she knew the lines were intended for her.

Aa dhoond le tu phir mujhe
Kasamein bhi doon toh kya tujhe...

His eyes scremed pain which didn't go unnoticed by her. Abeer looked at the exchange they were having but instead of feeling angry or jealous all he was caring about was Bella who was right now a mess.

Aashiqui baazi hai taash ki
Toot.te bante vishwaas ki

Mahir averted his gaze to his friends who gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded at them and looked at the judges.

O.. Milne hai mujhse aayi..
Phir jaane kyun tanhaai
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui

With that he ended his performance .. the whole crowd stood up along with the judges.. his friends were so happy for him seeing the judges standing up for him as it was the first time they did this after a performance. He himself felt happy somewhere deep in his heart.