CH - 1 ~Big Night For Sania 🎉✨

Bella's POV

I can see people around me busy in their own world.. some are engrossed in jogging.. some with their companions.. some in admiring the morning view and some inhaling the fresh air... Morning view of Marine Drive, Mumbai is something worth watching.. the orangish sky with the cold breeze makes the environment more lively .. every day I love to watch the sunrise hence everyday I come here for jogging..

In one side there's hush-gush of moving vehicles, while the other side has the beautiful marine view

In one side there's hush-gush of moving vehicles, while the other side has the beautiful marine view .. people usually place their mats on the rock surface doing yoga in the morning while some prefer to jog around... I'm one of them... Currently I'm jogging , enjoying the sunrise view... It's been 2 hours since I came out for jogging.. it's already 7:30.. it'll take 15 mins for me to get back to our apartment.. afterall we've to leave for our respective works as well..

When I came to Mumbai I rented a 1 bhk apartment for myself.. not aware of the fact that my bestfriends are gonna join me.. although it was small but we 3 adjusted in this small apartment and this became our world..

 although it was small but we 3 adjusted in this small apartment and this became our world

I entered our apartment.. hanging the keys on its place I went to the kitchen.. my two sleeping beauties must be snoring right now.. and as usual I've to wake them up otherwise they'll get late.. I prepared Egg toast , orange juice, and sliced some apple.. putting the water on stove to boil, I went to our bedroom only to see both in deep slumber cuddling eachother..

"Meera Sania comeon wake-up.. it's already 8.. u guys will get late common!" I shouted taking out my clothes..

I went to freshen up .. getting ready in a simple red knee length frock with a denim jacket... I left my hairs open.. applying minimal lip gloss I wore my watch moving towards the hall..

Soon they joined me in the hall.. i took the breakfast to our small dining table..

" Btw! Today was Sania's turn for breakfast right? " Asked Meera taking w bit of the toast while I saw Sania looking away as if nothing is being asked..

I shook my head sippingy coffee..

" Tu kab apne turn ko seriously legi? Everytime she makes the breakfast instead of u ... Aur tu ghore bechke so rahi hoti hai ... " Said Meera slapping her shoulder lightly..